imagine > THE BAY AWARDS..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i would love to see that, artist that deserve awards for thier talents with special performance by your fav artist..

who deserves awards??

who would you like to perform??

---------------------------------------
fuck the source, mtv, bet, american and grammy awards..

M

MrFreeze

i deserve an award for consistently being high everyday for the last 3+ years! nah but i think there would be alot of folks that deserve awards but it would probably end with a fight breakin out and the cops commin through and breakin the whole shit up.

M

MrFreeze

SHEA said:
I GOT 16 YEARS OF HIGHNESS ON YA HOMIE.
see i been gettin high for like 6 years its just i have literally smoked everyday for at least 3 years now.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Got 2 years on ya Freeze. Even at work I'm not sober (well when I had a job =). Been blowing big e'ryday for almost 6 years, 11 since I began. I'd love to see the "BARTY'S" (working on the copyright as we speak), or some sort of award voted on by BART members but I think too many jock/nut riders would vote for their favorite & not the people that deserve to win

May 13, 2002
I SMOKED BOMB through high school about every day, and through jail, and through my first two years of college, plus i was dabbin in some shabs here and there... but now for some reason im drug free... but for the passed 3 years ive been drinkin a atleast 10 40ozs a week, not to mention the non 40oz alcohol i be drinkin... but since two months ago when i realized my skinny ass was gettin a beer belly ive stopped... ahh im totally drug and alchohol free... it kinda sux... lol

oh an award show.. ya it would be cooh...