im sure this has probably been done many times before but...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2002
what is your fav Too $hort album?

i may be alone in this but i say "Cocktails" i can play every song on this shit. all my homies say im crazy though. (they think Get In Where You Fit In is the best without a doubt)

May 28, 2002
$hort Dog's in the House

I gotta go with SHort Dog's in the House. His lyrics on that are dope as hell. Plus, I think his style is more complete than on any of his work after that one.

D-Mak

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Id have to say: I was "Born to Mack" because "Life is...Too Short" and thats why you better "Get in where you fit In" cause "Short dogs in the House" with some "Cocktails" just tryin to "Chase the Cat"...Everyone tells me "You nasty" and I say, Im just "Gettin it" so remember "Short the Pimp"

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

D-Mak said:
Id have to say: I was "Born to Mack" because "Life is...Too Short" and thats why you better "Get in where you fit In" cause "Short dogs in the House" with some "Cocktails" just tryin to "Chase the Cat"...Everyone tells me "You nasty" and I say, Im just "Gettin it" so remember "Short the Pimp"
oh coy!

personally, 'gettin it' is my favorite

so many memories