I'm still waitin on my Siccmade Gear..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
what's goin' on, Lynch Hasn't answered my E-mail, No onne has Mentioned anything on tha Evildooinz.com Board. I don't wanna get shafted like I did for the Loki/Lynch Christmas CD, that I don't care about, but this is over a hundred Bucks.

RIP? Lynch? Someone?
It was a Money Order from Jeremy Taylor aka BIG J

Apr 25, 2002
hey man me too.lynch was cool enough to track my order down but i've been waiting just as long as you.you know whut i think they're doing a show soon.i wonder if they're selling gear there?if they could do that they should be hooking up our gear too.i don't know why it gets like this when it comes to ordering shit from siccmade.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
I dunno, A lot of Folks on here seemed to have gotten their gear right away, maybe they need a Minimum Order 'er sumptin', but I'm startin' to get Impatient, you feel. Not to Clown on Siccmade or anything, their cool.

Apr 25, 2002
shit

it takes 3 to 4 days to send or recieve sumthing from my city to sac.i don't get it.waiten on shit in the mail is getten old.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
based on the facts from cats across the 91 ....

I WILL NEVER SEND SICCMADE, D.E. AND SINCITY ANY CHEESE FOR ANYTHING......
cats be waiting months for they shit....
thats fucced up....
the way i see is...
if you dont have the PRODUCT MADE AND READY TO SHIPP ONCE PAYMENT IS RECIEVED, THEN YOU SHOULDNT BE SELLIN SHIT.
POINT BLANK.....
yall artist have more cheese than the average...
it comes down to business skillz-some have them and some dont.
PERIOD

suggestion-THAT NIGGA LIL CS is up on game-
payed for his album on a friday and my shit was in my mailbox on monday.
thats how it should go down.

d-locc