I WENT TO A BONE CONCERT/BIZZY'S GONE FOR GOOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I went to a Bone Concert on Monday. It was a 3 part tour they did in Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh. They opened up after Twizted(sp?) which I assume suck and I didn't watch. So...I go to the concert, and who do I see? Five true thugs from the Double Glock: Layzie, Krayzie, Bizzy, Wish, and Flesh. Except Bizzy, Krayzie and Flesh didn't show up.

I paid money for a damn Bone concert, and only 2 damn members showed up: Layzie and Wish, who, arguably are the worst 2 memebers. They came out, did a few songs off each CD, then tried to hype up their new album. They commented on Krayzie not coming (plane flight), but said nothing about Bizzy. I knew that he was havin trouble with the group, so I did some further research:

Seems like Bizzy is gone for good

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Greast story..Thansk for the post and link..

Dig,I got my hands on that little DVD that chronicled the present life of Bone Thugs..Outta the group..Bizzy was the weirdest....And he talk and act hella gay..I'm talking he waves his hands n arms like a fruit..He also act like he wanted love and was always the one making controversy and stupid ass arguments...He also stated he was fuckin with some more powerful drugs...This can just be an episode in these dudes lives..Their a group and thats the bottom line..They will reunite in the years to come....Me being a grown fucker myself knows how the game goes when you grow up togetha..Them guy arwe family and when that link is broken.Whats left?

May 11, 2002
Same Shit Different Story..........

I went to the Grey Goose concert October 8th (I Think) in St. Louis. It was Eightball & MJG, Lil Jon & The East Side Boys (They Out On The Best Show), and Bone Thugs N Harmony. I had backstage passes and hung out backstage all night. I had my Eazy-E Jersey on and so did some DJ from 100.3 the Beat so they had pictures taken of us together. I had a great time. I talked to Lil John & Eightball for a while. Had all the free Grey Goose Vodka I wanted to drink. Then around midnight EVERYBODY was cleared out the back stage because Bone was coming through. I heard some of the artists talking "Why does Bone gotta be that way?" If you wanted to see Bone you had to stay in a secured area right by the back door they walked in. So my homie Fat Adam and I stood there. He hates Bone with a passion. Here comes Bone (Wish, Krayzie, & Layzie) not one of these muthafuckers are over 5' 8" and they have an superstar attitude. I shook Wishes & Krayzie's hand and they said whats up while their security guard pushed me back. I asked where's Bizzy they said "He ain't here". And then they proceded to take the stage and Lip Sync all their songs. Then after 10 mins everybody got kicked out of the back stage area by the concert promoters. So we just left and sold our backstage passes to people out in the audience for $60.

One of the worst let downs in my life. Bone was one of my favorite groups. I will never give them another penny. I did not buy the new CD and I will never buy a thing from them again.

It's The Thuggish Ruggish Bitches.

Dean aka Codeine

Jan 7, 2003
Daaaammmm I never knew Bone thugs was so stuck up liek that.... I mean i have some freinds who met them on tha street.. and Krayzie signed they autographs and everything... liek when he was in his car in LA.. fucc but now it seems like they actin. All stuck up.. with they body guards pushin fans back.. thats fucked up.. dammm adn why they gotta clear tha whole back stage..? damm maybe they was just scared somebody was out to get them. that nite some times them fools get paranoid... but dammm... i think they went a lil too far wit the sercurity and shit that nite.. fuck and only wish and layzie showed up.? i would've demanded my cash back! you at LEAST need bizzy wish layzie and Krayzie.. to have a good show. and flesh to do every songs. fucccc damm that shit sounds fucked up...

Jul 1, 2002
www.siccness.net
Bizzy/Bone been on and off for years, he'll be back......Bone aint the same witout him, although he been comin wit a more "feminine" singing type flow, as opposed to his heated quick shit from back in the day.

H

H. T. B

They will be back together. Remember its solo albums time this year so they just hyping that up. Plus they under contract as the original members.