I knew Game was going to do it...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Not sayin' that "I" was only to see it, but I told ya'll he was going to blow up 6 months ago. I'm feelin' his album. I respect everybody's opinion, but most of the people don't like Game are other rappers that wish they were in his position, and are not, or people who wish their favorite rapper was in his position. But there are SOME people that just don't like his style from a non-hater stand point, but most of those people don't post just to say he's wac. Feel me? I give credit where credit is due. I just don't say "that nigga is tight" in my head...Get your money Game (and any other rapper with heat in this game). 1

C.S. Heat

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Take any black african-american average joe male out of a filthy environment and team him up with the best in the game (producers, ceo's) and build up hype and all that shit, out comes The Game. You can't front on that, Game is just another product of g-unit/shady/aftermath who happens to be filthy rich, next to g-unit/shady/aftermath. The album is dope, I agree, however, with Timbaland, Just Blaze, Kanye west, and Dre obviously the album is going to be a hit, so give it a rest.