I CAN'T RUN A GOOD TOURNEY???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I SAW THAT FAULTY SHIT YOU PUT IN VAMPS FORUM....WHAT U SMOKIN??

LET ME BREAK IT DOWN 4 YA.......I HAD MORE PEEPS IN THE FIRST ONE AND NO 2 PEEPS WERE THE SAME PERSON....MINE WAS STRUCTURED TELLING PEEPS WHEN THEIR VERSES WERE DUE...YOURS,SOME STILL HAVEN'T POSTED THEIR LYRICS.....MINE,I LET EVERYONE VOTE....YOURS,YOU BROUGHT IN YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE ONLY(NON RAPPING CHICKS JUDGING BATTLES)THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY...

STICK TO TRYIN TO CLOWN PEOPLE,AIN'T NOTHING ELSE WORKIN 4 YA......WHO RUN IT? I DO! SILLY RABBIT

Apr 25, 2002
Law said:
this dood is too much.. your 26 and worried about some petty shit on the internet flows board..
IF SMURF WOULD STOP TRYING TO BUG THE SHIT OUTTA ME,I WOULDN'T SWEAT IT...HE GOTTA BE ON MY DICK BOUT EVERYTHING,RUNNIN TO VAMPS ASKIN TO MOD THIS FORUM ASYIN THAT I BEEN ON VAMPS DICK TO DO IT.....CAN ANY OF YOU FIND ONE QUOTE WHERE I SAID IWAS GONNA BE THE MODERATOR????I THOUGHT NOT...

KEEP CHEERLEADING SMURF....THE SKIRT FITS YOU...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tragic, you're the homey and all....but who fuckin cares? it's the internet...if he says something, tell him to fuck off and let that be the end of it....right?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
This tourny had a rocky start. Everythings goin good. You trippin on trivial shit like dates and judges and the amount of people. I don't got beef. Hell, in the future i might even have love. But squash that shit. You can't send bullets through a modem, ya feel?