How often do ya'll blow weed??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I JUST QUIT THE DAILY ROUTINE AFTER 7 YEARS STRONG. IT WAS AND HAS BEEN STEALING MY AMBITION. I STILL DO IT BECAUSE THATS MY THING. IM NOT A BIG DRINKER SO NOW ALL I NEED IS A BLUNT AND A FEW MICHELOB LIGHTS EVERY FEW DAYS. I ENJOY THE BUZZ BETTER. PLUS ITS HARD TO GET A HOLD OF DRO ALL THE TIME AROUND HERE. I DONT EVEN LIKE SMOKIN PINE LET ALONE SOME JAMES BROWN. GOTTA HAVE THE DRO.

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
I smoke every morning when I get up...then when I get home from work, I keep one burnin all evening and night till I pass out. I smoke as muck as I can afford too. probably more than I can afford. Shit my mom was eating pot brownies for her morning siccness when she was pregnant with me so im natural born too!

Apr 25, 2002
i use to smok like once a month. . .then moved to like twice a week. . .last week i smoked 8 days straight, which is alot for me. . .Lol. . .but im cuttin bak again, cause school is startin up, and also gyrls around here tend not to like smoking to much. . .so i dont like being blowed off tha indo around them. . .

Jun 21, 2002
smoked everyday all day for about 7 years... now its like every other day.. its gettin dry around here.. but itll get crackin again soon and when it does.. its all the way on

C

CEL-C-US 420

Natural Born Dankstas

I haven't smoke in 4 day's i need a bay hook up bad, I cant stand this bamma they must grow thier shit with salt water...fuck.. it wack as fuck here............I miss the bay i used to blow everday,purple cush,g-13,white widdow,durbin poison,bule berry......straight bomb

Aug 16, 2002
i BLOW PROBABLY TWICE A DAY! GET A EIGHTH ROLL UP A COUPLE BLUNTS AND THAT USUALLY LASTS THE WEEK WHILE I'M IN AND OUT OF WORK! THEN ON WEEKENDS WE BLOW BIG WETHER WE ON THE ROAD OR IN A HOUSE PARTY WE BLOW LIKE A QUARTER!

GOTTI