how many of yall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
D-Menace said:

u mean chat'd or spoke to on the phone ?

I chat'd with plenty, spoke on the phone with a couple. Its been a while tho. One broad and her friends kicked it wit me and the homies a long while back and it was str8. They was freaks.

Nov 30, 2002
www.yahoo.com
yeah i like to talk to freaks invite them over then get the bitch drunk let her suck me off then when she drops the panties i act like im in to it tell her im going to the fridge for some strawberrys but in stead i get a pork chop out then rub it all over her swamp hole drop then drop the bitch off in the woods praying to god she gets worms and her pussy rotts out

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
HouseSlipper187 said:
yeah i like to talk to freaks invite them over then get the bitch drunk let her suck me off then when she drops the panties i act like im in to it tell her im going to the fridge for some strawberrys but in stead i get a pork chop out then rub it all over her swamp hole drop then drop the bitch off in the woods praying to god she gets worms and her pussy rotts out
translation: TSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA