Horror Punk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
Ungod and Cropsy...you both just hurt me to my soul with your blasphemous remarks about my all time hero, Danzig.

And after Malice even included Ungod's name in a song...
:ermm: what song?

and danzig is a short asshat who gets upset when people talk to him about the misfit days. I heard he snapped some kids rare misfits vinyl in half when he wanted him to sign it.

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
Ungod and Cropsy...you both just hurt me to my soul with your blasphemous remarks about my all time hero, Danzig.

And after Malice even included Ungod's name in a song...
hahaha that shit was funny. i like the dudes music but hes got the ego of mel gibson. hes a fuckin asshole as a person. no joke. i've watched the guy refuse to sign shit at a signing session. theres several videos on the internet of danzig being an asshole too and theres even a funny video of when that dude from phoenix knocked his ass out in tuba city. nothin against his music tho.

Mar 9, 2003
hahaha that shit was funny. i like the dudes music but hes got the ego of mel gibson. hes a fuckin asshole as a person. no joke. i've watched the guy refuse to sign shit at a signing session. theres several videos on the internet of danzig being an asshole too and theres even a funny video of when that dude from phoenix knocked his ass out in tuba city. nothin against his music tho.
Haha you mean the video of Danny of North Side Kings giving him the one hitter? Shits comedy.

May 24, 2002
I mean if your a true punk rocker, are supposed to treat your fans like mister rogers. your act out like a punk
no.... thats just douchebaggery NOT punk

GG Allin would jump off stage run around and start punching people in the face and throw shit(real shit...poopy) at them. At the end of the show if he wasnt arrested or passed out then he would chat up the fans and what not.

GG ALLIN... he was punk
Danzig... a short muscle fag who thinks hes punk