homeys gurl part 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
now my other homeys gurl wanna fuck and she friends with the other gurl from before you can see what im talkin about on page 2 of the open forum but now i dont know what to do?

Apr 25, 2002
more like other homie's ho, i dont know what kind of females your boys are fuckin with but they need to open their eyes and realize that these aren't the types of tricks to start a relationship, it aint no fun if the homies cant have none!

May 8, 2002
reese187us said:
now my other homeys gurl wanna fuck and she friends with the other gurl from before you can see what im talkin about on page 2 of the open forum but now i dont know what to do?
no one wants to fuck your stupid ass, shut the fuck up

M

mizztech

chickens run together @ reese...why u actin so surprised...and why tha hell u think people on the siccness can give u good advice...they (me included) got issues too...dont no one here know tha first thing bout good advice...lol

CincoCeroCinco said:
I'm just saying... If fucking your homies girl even crosses your mind, then you have absulotely no loyalty at all. I mean, if you knew her before your homie did and you always sort of wanted to hook up, then I could see why you would even think about it, but if you just met her thru your homie then your a horrible friend and if your that horny then just go get some fucking hookers.
so true...

@reese...just say no man...it's not really that big of a deal. There are billions of females on this planet. Those are only 2 of them. They obviously ain't shit. But I'm sure there will be more females in your lifetime that want some from you. Why are these 2 so damn special???

Apr 25, 2002
yea general rule of thumb is dont fuck with your boys ex's, now if it was your boys ex hoes then thats a different story, if you tap up some ho and they hate fuckum

Nov 6, 2002
a hoe is gonna be a hoe.so you should let them know that their gurl is a slutty,tramp,nasty ass BITCH.lol thats jus how the game goes feel me?

i hate 2 tell you this but ya girl is a hoe - twin-g

a hoe gonna be a bitch fasho - mc eiht

Sep 29, 2002
CincoCeroCinco said:
I'm just saying... If fucking your homies girl even crosses your mind, then you have absulotely no loyalty at all. I mean, if you knew her before your homie did and you always sort of wanted to hook up, then I could see why you would even think about it, but if you just met her thru your homie then your a horrible friend and if your that horny then just go get some fucking hookers.
i'm w/ ya on that one.