"HIGH CALIBER" Pushed backed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
I had to push back the release date of "High Caliber" & "Bay Riderz 3" until Feb. 2003. When you're an Independent Record label, it is too hard to get orders for your cd in the 4th quarter. Me & B-12 felt that the cd was too good to put out there and not get the kind of orders that we felt it should get. I am gonna keep recording and probably put out a double cd with all new songs. I was gonna have the double cd be "So Cold" on disc two. Right now I have about 19 new songs. I got one of the tightest songs I think E-40 has done in a while. It's called "Boss To Preciseness". Me & Mac Dre hooked back up with a classic called "I Can't Go For That". The album is raw. I'm working on a song right now that is gonna be up there "Situations" off of "The Golden State". I also got a couple of Club Knocks that I'm working on. I will be posting up some of the songs on my mp3 page. Stay tuned......

Apr 25, 2002
Playa Jay Tee said:
I I got one of the tightest songs I think E-40 has done in a while. It's called "Boss To Preciseness". Me & Mac Dre hooked back up with a classic called "I Can't Go For That". I'm working on a song right now that is gonna be up there "Situations" off of "The Golden State".
HELLLLLLLS YEAH!!

Jul 18, 2002
High caliber.....

Man i was anxiously anticpating that cd, but i feel ya Jay Tee, u gotta do what u gotta do, and making that a double cd is even better than adding "So Cold" to it....yeah, ima cop that and slang them out here in AZ when u ready to drop, much love dogg...laterz