Hey you guys need to know some things

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
Vorarephilia (or vore[1]) is a paraphilia where arousal occurs from the idea of being eaten whole and alive, eating another alive, or watching this process.[2][3] The fantasy may include digestion, which may be imagined to be painless.[3]

Armin Meiwes (born December 1, 1961) is a German who achieved international notoriety for killing and eating a voluntary victim he had found via the Internet. After jointly attempting to eat the detached penis, Meiwes killed his victim, and continued to eat a large amount of his flesh.[3] Because of his deeds, Meiwes is also known as the "Rotenburg Cannibal" or "Metzgermeister" (The Master Butcher).

Armin posted an advertisement on the Internet, looking for a willing victim. The post stated that he was "looking for a well-built 18 to 30-year-old to be slaughtered and then consumed".[4] Bernd Jürgen Brandes responded to the advertisement. Bernd Jürgen Brandes was known for his interest in mutilation and his activity in the homosexual prostitution scene of his home city.

As is known from a videotape the two made when they met in March 2001 in Meiwes' home, Meiwes amputated Bernd Jürgen Brandes's penis and the two men attempted to eat the penis together before Bernd Jürgen Brandes was killed. Brandes had insisted that Meiwes attempt to bite his penis off. This did not work, so Meiwes used a knife. Brandes apparently tried to eat some of his own penis raw, but could not because it was too tough and, as he put it, "chewy". Meiwes then sautéed the penis in a pan with salt, pepper, and garlic, but by then it was too burned to be consumed.[3] According to journalists who saw the video (which has not been made public), Brandes may already have been too weakened from blood loss to actually eat any of his penis. Armin Meiwes read a Star Trek book for 3 hours whilst his victim was bleeding to death in the bath. Meiwes apparently gave him large quantities of alcohol and pain killers, and then killed him in a room that he had built in his house for this purpose. After stabbing Bernd Jürgen Brandes to death in the throat, he hung the body on a meathook and tore hunks of flesh from it, he even tried to grind the bones to use as flour. The whole scene was recorded on the 2-hour video tape. Meiwes ate the body over the next few months, storing body parts in his freezer under pizza boxes and consuming up to 20kg of the flesh.

[I just got hungry for a pizza.]

Mung:

Apparently, it started a long time ago, when women who died while giving birth were tied up by there feet and hung from a tree. Her pregnant belly would be then beaten and all the fluid that would flow from her mouth would be eaten.

There are two people involved in a "munging". One individual, termed the "mung catcher" puts their mouth on the corpses vagina, anus, or penis. The other individual, termed the "mung jumper" jumps onto the stomach of the corpse.

Carrie Fisher, who played Princess Leia in the original Star Wars trilogy, has referred to the substance that oozed from the mouth of the Jabba the Hutt puppet (as seen in the film Return of the Jedi) as mung.

"Mung is what comes out when you push down on a pregnant woman's stomach " - South Park - Season 3, Episode 17

As seen in Saturday Night Live Halloween Special, in the second Wayne's World skit, Wane lists the 5 worst halloween treats, culminating with Mung which he describes as "The worst thing ever!" which is after bags of hurl, or chunder... When Garth asks Wayne what the hell Mung is he replies with "I have no idea".

As far as I was always told, munging is an Ivy League initiation thing. I know it's supposed to be big at Harvard, but I don't know if it's supposed to be for frat boys, or for medical students only. Either way I am 95% sure it is real.

(The way you get the mung btw is by going to a medical school morgue and laying out a cadaver on a table. Then the guy getting initiated puts his mouth on the corpse's pussy and has to swallow whatever comes out when a dude jumps on the corpse's abdomen. Presumably there are onlookers cheering the whole thing on.)

/\ Three people convicted of digging up a woman's grave with intentions of munging her.

Mar 22, 2007
Before coming to Minnesota and Wisconson I didn't even know what the fuck a "Hmong" was...

Guy: "Yeah, you gotta watch out for Hmong here... They roll deep."
Me: What the fuck is a mung??
A certain people from Cambodia. Awhile back one went beserk and killed all these hunters out in the woods if I remember right/