HEY JAY TEE AND B-12 I GOT SOME ?S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2002
hey whats up jay tee and b-12, i just want to let you guys know that free agents was one of the best cds i have heard, i have almost 250 cds just from the bay, well and houston tx, and dallas, free agents is my top five now. But what im writin about is im just started to produce beats, and i know you two and everyone else you get down with is way to advance for me. but i was wondering if any of you, young dru any one check out my site with my beats on it when you have time, and give me some feed back on them. maybe one day i will produce one of your tracks. oh yea these are my first ones i have ever made. im only 18 so if you could do that for me, you guys make me want to produce beats, so keep holdin it down, and tell young dru that im makin him big out walnut creek, we got mad love for you guys out here, just over martienz bridge, alright thanks take care and holla. my website is http://thekid12.iuma.com, peace
aka young nate

Jun 9, 2002
the site didnt work?

that is weird, just go to www.iuma.com and look up
The Kid12 and i will show, up. if it is to much of a hasle for you dont worry about, but if you could check it out that would tight if it does work, just send me a email thru the site under artist email.
peace playa
the kid
aka young nate