hey B-12 album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2002
hey b-12
i was just wondering when your solo album is goin to drop, and also when young dru's new one is goin to drop. i cant wait to get thoses, and also i was wonderin how can i get some stuff to promote 40 ounce and all of you cats , so let me know thanks alot
the kid
aka young nate
hey b-12 can you check out my beats to see if they are any good? i just started about amonth ago so let me know thanks dogg

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Dimedroap: At this point in the game dog, I'm not sure if a solo album from me would matter but thanks for the props. If and when I do drop one it will be called BAD KARMA. Ill keep you posted. As for DRU Im not sure when he is dropping.

For the promo shit, hit our promotions section with your address and we will send it out and send us a beat CD too!

Peace and thanks for the support

Jun 9, 2002
b-12

hey
thanks for the info on your solo project. about the BEAt cd, where should i send it to? did you peep the beats that were on my site? i got some that i have been workin on that arent on there cuz i dont want anyone taking them for there use. so hit me back and let me know how i get you the cd, like address and what not.
thanks a lot
the kid
aka young nate