heresy releases another demon from the asylum download and listen!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
yep i did it again. another beat for you sick people. i dont understand how you people can be on this site and talk about eating babies,blood on the ground,the devil,murder and all of that but rap over beats that sound like something from walt disney!!!!!!!

if you are going to rap about that stuff or rap about hardcore mob stuff (drive bys,riding on fools etc etc etc) you need to do it over some original beats thats not the same loop over and over and with beats that have ORIGINAL sounds.

heres the link:http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/THE8THFLOOR/
EVERYTHING WITH * * IS AN INSTRUMENTAL.

PEEP THE INSTRUMENTAL CALLED ASSYL0M.

"NO DOUGH ZERO" BY MONEY AND RAV WILL BE UPLOADED IN SOON. HIT THE SITE AND LEAVE FEED BACK AND AS ALWAYS GET AT ME VIA EMAIL ABOUT THE BEATS (MAKE SURE YOU LIST BEATS OR MUSIC AS YOUR SUBJECT IF NOT IT GETS DELETED)

HERESY

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Tossed down sounds aight but i wasn't really feeling any of the other songs or beats.
its a good thing i take critisicm very well. i had 45 downloads today. i have peeps all over the siccness leaving good feedback.

what didnt u like about the songs? to me tossed down is the weakest beat that i posted.

by the way do you have any music of yours that i can listen to?

thanks for leaving feedback also!

heresy