hbo- hookers on the point

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
anybody catch that documentary they had?i seen the one where they go back to the same spot they went to 5 years ago to interview and record hookers turning out tricks.that shit is funny.those are sum hoes for your ass.thats all they know is to suck dick and get fucked.

all i'm thinking is who would fuck sum hoes like that i don't care if they look good.i mean they might use condoms but fuck that.like all i picture in my mind is walking A.I.D.S victims right there or sum other fucked up disease.

bitches been doing the same shit at the same place for over a decade.:eek: wtf?

would you fuck a hooker?you know anybody that fucked a hooker ?lol!

thats the siccness right there- dumb bitches selling that pussy for their daddy.sucking dick for money.

dirty ass hoes!

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
hell ya i saw that shit, fuckin ho's, most them bitch's on there were fucking uglier than dog shit, i would need not none of them, i wouldn't fuck with my dogs dick. haha them bitch's scatter like roaches when the elroids rode through,lol

Apr 26, 2002
YEAH I SAW THAT SHIT TOO..THEM HOES ARE STUPID HALF OF THEM HAVE ALREADY BEEN RAPED BEFORE DOING THAT SHIT AND THERE STILL OUT THERE...ONE CHICC SAID SHE GOT HELD HOSTAGE AND GOT RAN UP IN BY 8 CATS..AND SHE STILL GRINDING OUT THERE

I WILL ADMIT THOUGH ALL THOSE HOES WERE BUSTED , ONE BITCH EVEN HAD HER TEETH MISSING. ROFL