HARDCORE TITLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
i know the wwe is pg now and they will probably never bring it back, but lets pretent they did, which wrestlers on the current roster would you want to see in hardcore matches for the title

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
For some reason I see Skip Sheffield holding the title right now (if he wasnt hurt and the belt wasnt getting passed around everyweek)

With the current roster I honestly cant imagine anyone that could be in the "Hardcore" category. Maybe CM Punk, but hes on a main event level now.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I fuckin hated the 24/7 rule and I really fuckin hated women holding any mens titles. Chyna being IC champ and the Hoe holding the HC title makes me fuckin sick. Harvey whilpman winning the Womens title is just as fuckin bad.

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
Nobody.. In my personal opinion, I used to really like the hardcore stuff but as the years went by and the extreme promotions kept coming and coming, it just got hella old and boring to me (you can blame Ian Rotten and Mike Levy for my new disgust at hardcore wrestling, ill post a video of it after my comment).. Im all for a non-pg WWE with hardcore elements, now that I could watch for a hardcore title.. But the bringin in a cart full of bullshit to use in the ring and the non ability to actually wrestle that the New Jacks and Sandmans brought to the table is definitely not missed on my behalf.. If theyre gonna be bustin each other in the head wit shit, they might as well just work stiff and level up the whole striking game in WWE.. I think if they work stiffer and put an emphasis on the striking, it could be a whole new ballpark for the WWE.. That is hardcore to me, IMO.... Not tryna knock the topic or anything or anybody missing those days because we all have our tastes and opinions.. But this video im bout to post will show you what made me change my mind..

http://vimeo.com/1457927

May 24, 2002
You really cant use the Mike Levy Incident as an example of why you hate hardcore. It was a one time thing in an indy company.

BIG JAPAN PRO WRESTLING

this^

One of the best companies around today is a death match Indy in japan. They bring a lot of in ring skill and structure to their matches. So dont let one incident turn you off from death matches.

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
You really cant use the Mike Levy Incident as an example of why you hate hardcore. It was a one time thing in an indy company.

BIG JAPAN PRO WRESTLING

this^

One of the best companies around today is a death match Indy in japan. They bring a lot of in ring skill and structure to their matches. So dont let one incident turn you off from death matches.

The Rotten-Levy incident, New Jack almost killing that fat teenager, and the list goes on.. Im familiar with and can respect the Japanese style of deathmatch, because they do it in a way like no other(there's an actual wrestling skill and psychology involved).. I basically meant the American style of hardcore.. IMO its the equivalent to a Bumfights DVD to me (especially since these indy promotions pay them in pills and peanuts).. But once again this is my own personal opinion.. If WWE were to go hardcore or non-pg, Id rather see more emphasis put on the striking (these names come first to mind, Misawa, Kobashi, Takayama, KENTA, Tajiri, Low-Ki, Danielson, Nigel, etc). The striking game is one reason why I like the Japanese style so much..

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
First reason being that I want to know what the fuck the announcers and commentators are saying. I got my fair share of IWA Japan, Big Japan and so on from RF Video, but it ain't any better than IWA Mid South. If I wanted to reaf what they were saying I would just read a fuckin book.

The match that Bull Pain and Ian Rotten had at IWA Mid South: No Blood, No Guts, No Glory is every bit as grusum as any shit from Japan. The only Asian I like watching are Tajiri, Taka, and Matsunaga.

May 24, 2002
First reason being that I want to know what the fuck the announcers and commentators are saying. I got my fair share of IWA Japan, Big Japan and so on from RF Video, but it ain't any better than IWA Mid South. If I wanted to reaf what they were saying I would just read a fuckin book.

The match that Bull Pain and Ian Rotten had at IWA Mid South: No Blood, No Guts, No Glory is every bit as grusum as any shit from Japan. The only Asian I like watching are Tajiri, Taka, and Matsunaga.
What do you need to understand? they are calling what goes on in the ring. This isnt WWE. They just call the action and dont make with conversation. If I can understand whats going on im sure you can to.

IWA Japan? that company sucked so much it lasted for only 2 years.

If you are going to watch anything watch BIG JAPAN stuff from 2009-Now

This isnt about "gruesome" because the japs take the cake in that aspect(please see any match using Kenzans). This is about being able to bring structure to a hardcore match and being able to do more things then just throw lighttubes at each other.

Whats with the 3 japs you like? Taka, Tajiri....Matsunaga? Really? matsunaga? the jobber of the death match community who did fuck all nothing except get stabbed and cut up by Mr.Pogo?