HALLOWEEN 3D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Thanks to our boy BC and his incredible hawk eyes for catching an article over at the LA Times that will make Michael Myers fans very happy. Apparently, Rob Zombie hasn't put an end to franchise as the Weinstein brothers are already planning a return to Haddonfield in 2010 with Halloween 3D. While Halloween II only opened at the #3 spot this weekend, had it not started a fist fight with The Final Destination, it would have easily taken the top spot and make over $30m. The Weinsteins knows this and are quickly making plans for a third film. Read on for the skinny and then talk about who you'd like to see take the reigns. Who could make Myers even better?

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/17231

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Ive got a strange idea....seems like it wont work but as much as i liked the two Zombie versions of Halloween how about someone in hollywood writes an original script worth a shit and makes that into a 3-D movie?? just a suggestion

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I saw halloween 2 last weekend shit had me dying of laughter, I was amused by peoples reactions some bitch actually yelled out loud in there hahaha. Funny part was when mortician dude was talking about fucking the dead body they picked up. Knife stabbings gave me a sence of satisfaction and relief. Rob Zombie is the shit.

May 4, 2002
going to be

DIRECTED BY
Patrick Lussier

WRITTEN BY
Patrick Lussier

Writer/director Patrick Lussier also worked on the My Bloody Valentine 3D remake.

Jun 3, 2002
what ever happened to that movie about the boxer he was supposed to be doin' called "Tyrannosaurus Rex"?

so the original Blob movie dropped waaaay back in 1958,
was remade waaaay back in 1988,
now is to be remade again for the 3rd time? damn....remakes make me tired.....