GORILLA PIMPIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
Tracklisting

1. Bitch You Pay Me
K-Dog/Zone

2. Gorilla Pimpin
Keak The Sneak/Zone/K-Dog/T.J.

3. Ass Them Niggas
Milano/Petey Whee Shoe

4. Money Money Money
K-Dog/Zone/Clicka

5. Funks Official
Messy Marv/J-Clyde/Zone

6. American Dream
K-Dog/Zone

7. Leave Us Alone
Silk-E-Fyne/Black Chill/Ka Dosha

8. Hoe Money
Keak The Sneak/Too Short
(Re-Used Track)

9. Straight D.P.G.
Roscoe/Young Buc

10. 110
K-Dog/Zone

11. Make "Em" Bounce (To This)
Zone/L-Maj/T.J.

12. Brake It Down Bitch
Milano

13. Thug Shit
Reign Thug Lords/Fatt Boss

14. Walk The Street
Killa tay/C-Bo/Black Chill/Ka Dosha
(Re-Used Track)

15. Man Power
Outlawz/Ka Dosha/Black Chill

16. Looka Here Now
E.T.

17. Make It Crack (Remix/Bonus Track)
Messy Marv

I must say im somewhat dissapointed with this comp, the beats your boy does are tight but the rap wasnt all there, I also bought it for the too short, killa tay, and c-bo verses but I should have know, they are not new, they are re-used, like always. It was ok but I was lookin for more heat, especially with those names, so Im taking it back and getting the Outlawz DVD which I should have done in the first place. The Bonus Track, wasnt done right or something, you have to wait for like two minutes then it comes on but its prob the best track on there I thought

Apr 25, 2002
I thought this album was kinda weak. The only tight cuts on it to me were that Messy Marv/Ridah cut and that Make It Crack remix. Other than that, shit's pretty sorry. As usual, the best features on there were recycled....whatta surprise!!

BIGTREEZENT

CEO of Big Treez Ent.
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Wish I could

Unknown_Muzic said:
Man If i was gonna spend money on a comp, id do it right and use all new shit, im so tired of people using old shit and what not its bad.
thats why I did the "who got it"! nothing recycled!!! all heat. tryin to bring the old style comp back. also introducing other cats on my label!! 20 ALL NEW HEATERS!!!!!!