Genius Ideaz...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2005
Heard the full track...I am impressed...got me wanting to hear more...cant wait for the album...

let us get some more info of whats in the works...

stay up

BAsK

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Where you catch that track at? Glad you feelin it mane, this album is picking up where Trunk Tight left off and should be the dopest shit yet..The formula is complete.

As of right now, we completing these packages we sendin out for distribution review, if all goes well, we'll be national soon. If not, we'll set a release date and start pushin this shit independently, the only way we know how. Either way, keep checkin in on us, and post your questions and comments..

Stay up...

Apr 25, 2002
Damn, they're already pressed up? You know what I thought was real sick about this cut? I'm feelin' that it's 6 minutes of savagery. I don't remember a GI song being that long before. Amazing work homie.......

Apr 25, 2002
R0YALTY said:
WE DOING IT THIS TIME AROUND....BRAINSTORM IS SMACK.... U KNOW WHAT I THAUGHT WAS HARD ABOUT THAT TRACK...IS ROYALTY FINALLY HAS 16!!!!..HAHA...BOUT FUCKIN TIME HE GETS ON A G.I CD WITH A VERSE

R-
You spit some hard shit on there too Drawmuh.....One of the siccest cuts I've ever heard from GI, real shit.......

Apr 25, 2002
GAME INSANE said:
Cranky...This album is packed with audio...Hello long trax...The longest is 20/20...Yall aint ready...
I can't fuckin' wait.....

T-1 fuckin' ripped this track too....DAMN.....

Apr 25, 2002
I've been hella anticipatin' this album. Everything y'all drop is next level material.......Keep us in "the know" homie.....