Game Untold

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

3x6-4

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2002
Iz Goldtoes outta that TX Skrewed n Chopped shit yet? by tha line up he got seems like he's back to being str8 Bay affiliated, Cuddie, sup wit it mayn haven't seen ya since tha Niner Raider pre-season game.

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
sometimes u gotta do new things homie every homie cd out cant all be killa scrap and creese my bens thats how we open doors for outta state stores i was feelin the screwed n chopped cds but only when im doin 10 in a 50 some of them tex foos are tight .

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
NO LOVE said:
sometimes u gotta do new things homie every homie cd out cant all be killa scrap and creese my bens thats how we open doors for outta state stores i was feelin the screwed n chopped cds but only when im doin 10 in a 50 some of them tex foos are tight .
i agree with chu perico..

Sep 6, 2004
NO LOVE said:
yeah man, i was about to say that myself after i bought this 32 reasons cd. Is tight!

Bigger and better things! staying closed minded limits sales, so take the talent to the max and become known!

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
3x6-4 said:
Iz Goldtoes outta that TX Skrewed n Chopped shit yet? by tha line up he got seems like he's back to being str8 Bay affiliated, Cuddie, sup wit it mayn haven't seen ya since tha Niner Raider pre-season game.

what izzz it dog....i'm assuming you are one of Menace's boys who was out there ......your login name doesn't look familiar....