Game 1A-Comp feat. The DE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Anyone heard of that compilation called 'G Money Records pres. Game 1A Compilation from the ghetto'??
It says featurings by DE, MSane, Young Woo
Are these tracks by DE and Msane from their LP's or all new material? Plz holla!!

May 21, 2002
thats some deep shit!!!!

That album is about 4 to 5 years old. It was my ex-nephew in-laws label. I dont even think he does this rap shit anymore. That might be very difficult to find. How bad do you want it?

May 21, 2002
If you already have access to it, How the hell did you find that shit man? and youre in freaking germany. that is some deep shit man. i cant remember if the songs were any good, but, msane sounded different then. Some people say it was his best song ever.

May 17, 2002
AYE PIMPIN, DAMN , THE GOOD OLE DAYS, AS FOR " MSANE SOUNDIN DIFFERENT " LOL, WE ALL DID, SHIT EVEN THE DE WAS ON SUM OTHER SHIT, SUM SOUTH BOUND GANGSTA SHIT... THAT ALBUM BRINGS BAC GOOD MEMORIES.... SOUPBONE WAS ON THAT ALBUM TOO.... DAMN THAT WAS LIKE 96 OR SUMTHIN, WELL AS FOR THE TRAC..... THE SONG WAS CALLED " ROLL ON " FEAT ME N DE, I LATER SOLD IT TO HIGH SIDE RECORDS FOR THE STREETZ OF SAC COMP N CHANGED THE NAME TO " FUC WIT US " IF U STILL AINT HEARD IT, IT HAS BEEN REMASTERD AND IS ONE OF THE LAST TRACS ON THE PIMPIN N PANDERIN ALBUM......WHO WAS SELLIN IT ON EBAY?..........MSANE

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
MSANE said:
AYE PIMPIN, DAMN , THE GOOD OLE DAYS, AS FOR " MSANE SOUNDIN DIFFERENT " LOL, WE ALL DID, SHIT EVEN THE DE WAS ON SUM OTHER SHIT, SUM SOUTH BOUND GANGSTA SHIT... THAT ALBUM BRINGS BAC GOOD MEMORIES.... SOUPBONE WAS ON THAT ALBUM TOO.... DAMN THAT WAS LIKE 96 OR SUMTHIN, WELL AS FOR THE TRAC..... THE SONG WAS CALLED " ROLL ON " FEAT ME N DE, I LATER SOLD IT TO HIGH SIDE RECORDS FOR THE STREETZ OF SAC COMP N CHANGED THE NAME TO " FUC WIT US " IF U STILL AINT HEARD IT, IT HAS BEEN REMASTERD AND IS ONE OF THE LAST TRACS ON THE PIMPIN N PANDERIN ALBUM......WHO WAS SELLIN IT ON EBAY?..........MSANE

:classic: Oh, ish...I didnt know that I had that ish. Itz a wonder what surfacez when ya have a grip of cdz. I originally got thiz for the Nefarious trac (which is hella coo! Goez bacc to Xorcist-style), but it haz hella coo other tracz on it, too. UPZ!!!