G.I. Productz Update?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Thought i'd make a new thread.......shits been dead round here for a while.....heres a couple a questions.... :siccness:

What the latest on Brainstorm? ....last I read u were still workin on the artwork.....

Is the album gonna have nationwide distro?

How does the promo yall have done for this compare to the previous releases?

and finally........eventhough its still early.....

What's next for the G.I. camp? Solo albums (T-1...maybe? :devious: )?

.....if anybody else has questions feel free to add on......im sure GAME INSANE will get around to answerin them all....

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Graveyard status on this side fasho, if I aint got some new dope shit to show yall, I dont post much. I appreciate you dippin through to see whats up wit us..

Brainstorm is mastered and the artwork is in final proofing stages. I would show yall what we got so far, but we'll save it for those who still buy CD's. Essqubed has put in alot of work into this to bring that next level quality like we always do.

Once the grfx are approved, we will press a limited amount of CD's to floss on various distributors with intensions to close a deal. We are lookin down various avenues for this project, we are very confident that this is our best work yet. It looks to me this will be an 06 release, which is crazy to say, but if we want to drop it right we will need that extra time.

We definitly need yalls help out there too.In comparison to our past albums, this will be and so far is the most promoted album. We did it big for our debut, but this will be bigger. It has been quiet for a few months, but we have already dumped approximatly 7500 CD singles of Tell Me Somethin'. Ive heard its been played on the radio, but I aint heard it come out the box with my own ears so I dont know. Its not too late. We have layed low on promotion awaiting the completion of artwork, and a release date. Once we get that tucked away we have 7500 more TMS singles in stock ready to flood the streets wit again, this time bangin that release date on em. I anticipate magazine ad's this time around too, amoungst other things I dont want to speak on till they mature a bit more. I dont like to talk about what we doin, Id rather speak on what Ive done.

Currently T1 is hella deep into his solo CD titled "Dont Worry Be Hyphy" which will drop in 06. This CD will take yall somewhere we aint neva went togetha...Its real dope, and the formula is complete, and album is already half recorded. The Brainstorm album will give you a hint to what hype ima be on for my solo.

MuB is also working on his solo project, but completion of that project is not yet in the forecast.

I am still workin to get yall some Mr.Maja music too, stay focused.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
GAME INSANE said:
Graveyard status on this side fasho, if I aint got some new dope shit to show yall, I dont post much. I appreciate you dippin through to see whats up wit us..

Brainstorm is mastered and the artwork is in final proofing stages. I would show yall what we got so far, but we'll save it for those who still buy CD's. Essqubed has put in alot of work into this to bring that next level quality like we always do.

Once the grfx are approved, we will press a limited amount of CD's to floss on various distributors with intensions to close a deal. We are lookin down various avenues for this project, we are very confident that this is our best work yet. It looks to me this will be an 06 release, which is crazy to say, but if we want to drop it right we will need that extra time.

We definitly need yalls help out there too.In comparison to our past albums, this will be and so far is the most promoted album. We did it big for our debut, but this will be bigger. It has been quiet for a few months, but we have already dumped approximatly 7500 CD singles of Tell Me Somethin'. Ive heard its been played on the radio, but I aint heard it come out the box with my own ears so I dont know. Its not too late. We have layed low on promotion awaiting the completion of artwork, and a release date. Once we get that tucked away we have 7500 more TMS singles in stock ready to flood the streets wit again, this time bangin that release date on em. I anticipate magazine ad's this time around too, amoungst other things I dont want to speak on till they mature a bit more. I dont like to talk about what we doin, Id rather speak on what Ive done.

Currently T1 is hella deep into his solo CD titled "Dont Worry Be Hyphy" which will drop in 06. This CD will take yall somewhere we aint neva went togetha...Its real dope, and the formula is complete, and album is already half recorded. The Brainstorm album will give you a hint to what hype ima be on for my solo.

MuB is also working on his solo project, but completion of that project is not yet in the forecast.

I am still workin to get yall some Mr.Maja music too, stay focused.

Since its now 2006........any new developments?