**FULL CLIP: "2nd Chamber" ON SALE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I will be putting a battery in my 408 pager tomorrow morning, so anyone that will be in the San Jo, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Fremont, Santa Clara, E.P.A. areas Friday the 14th and Saturday the 15th hit me if you wanna swoop one straight from me, cause I will be back home in EAST SAN JO.

Folks in Bakersfield, Fresno, Merced, Hanford, Visalia, I will be hittin those areas on Saturday night and on all day Sunday so page me and I can arrange to be in your town to make that connect and hook you with this FULL CLIP double CD.

I'm letting this DOUBLE CD go for the price of one. This means you will be getting 2 CDs at around $12. If I gotta go through drama and any other bullshit to meet up with you, then the CD is goin for $18:devious:

Serious folks only ***(408) 652-2154***

**Oh yea, folks in VISALIA or any where near there, I will be in Visalia for a week June 17-21 stayin at the Radisson. So if you wanna network, need any features, or just wanna see how a East Side Rider operates, just holla. I'll be out there hittin clubs and clownin on hoes:classic: