FUCK JA RULE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
you know Ja Rule is Suge Knights bitch right? Murder Inc are all riding Suges Dick, everyone of them. Suge is the one who gave the go ahead for Ja to diss dre. But i dont think dre wqill diss back on a count of Murder Inc is connected with Tha Row, and Dre is horrified of Tha Row.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^ true. but even without the Tha Row, like em or not, Murder Inc. are something to worry about if shit is taken to the streets, supposedley

May 15, 2002
I'm wit Alkahol Gone on this....Dre IS an ORIGINATOR while Ja Fool is an IMITATOR, fuck Rule Gotti and that fake ass wannabe Row Murder Inc. Comin from a female point of view Suge can eat a clit, lame ass nigga, Dre shouldn't give a fuck about him!

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^ another example of Ja bitin other peoples shit - Bone Thugs was workin with Bobby Brown not too long ago, but i don't think it was released so Ja decided to give it a try too

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don't think that would be considered biting cuz he didn't copy BONE THUGS song so get your words straight.

Oct 26, 2002
iaoish said:
They can kill eachother for all I care

rap ain't losing nothing over ja rule, dre or em

fuck em all.
that was a bunch of bullshit !them three mothefukas all make hella bread an put hip hop out there big!what ever any of those artist touch is damn near guaranteed platnum!all three of those mutafukas stay on the radio

May 14, 2002
donfuckintay said:

that was a bunch of bullshit !them three mothefukas all make hella bread an put hip hop out there big!what ever any of those artist touch is damn near guaranteed platnum!all three of those mutafukas stay on the radio
All their shit is wack and weak fucc a mainstream

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Just another example of cats tryin to be MAFIA figures when they really ain't know shit about it. MURDER INC. is some ol' Mafia shit...they prally read up on it on the internet, or in old newspapers. Irv Gotti, unless he's a fuckin Italian DON, he needs to change his last name, cause there will NEVER be another GOTTI.

If an Italian rapper came out and called himself HUEY NEWTON, these rappers would have a fuckin coniption...so why do they continue to call themselves DON's, or GOTTI, or CORLEONE, or CAPO's...when in reality they could never fuckin be that shit. Fuck a fake ass Irv Gotti and Murder Inc....they might be able to handle their shit on the streets, but they are not or never will be affiliated with the REAL MOB....

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
^^^
WORD! Im an Italian wit roots in Chicago so you know what that means...But anyways, being around my family so much I know that the older italians hate blacks! Im not speaking for all the italian people on here cuz I know that everyone in here aint racist thats why we all choppin it in here, but Im speakin for the older mafia generation of italians. So all these fuckin wannabes need to know theyre shit, and get it right, like Master Ps stupid ass callin himself the last don..the last OG don died when Giancana was taken out, and when Teflon went down.period. Irv Gottis fatass tryin to be like he runnin shit, fuck all those faggots, "its murda!, now all you little 12 year old girls make sure to go out and buy Ja and Ashantis cd's,ok?"Coleone's ok cuz that was a fictional character, just like tony montana, I dont see you talkin shit bout Scarface takin the name of a cuban...

Maybe I should change my stage name to Al Sharpton...:confused:

10^2