fucc it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I hate i always gotta be a dicc and do some drastic shit for business to get handled. I try to holla at the appropriate channels to get shit done but i get ignored. so i always have to hold info hostage or have people email these siccness cats and then all of a sudden it gets done. this is the third time. Im bout through with this muthafucka honestly. Shit shouldnt have to be this way but it is what it is. I give props to vamps for helping me out the other day with another lil problem (good lookin) but whenever it comes to the moderator shit i get ignored and slept on. its not even a big deal thats what trips me out. But i IM Febnone and he doesnt even answer bacc. just ignores me like im some fuckin groupie or sum shit. anywayz...y'all want me to keep this forum craccin then email your boy vamps or feb and tell them to get the moderator up. if not then i might cracc a forum over at raptalk. Ill let yall know the deal when i figure out where we gonna do this. all i know is its been like a month. Im busy too and i still be on this mufucka eryday so there are no excuses.

hit
FEBNONE on aim/aol
or [email protected]
if u want this forum to stay going and tell them to handle the mod situation. Sorry i gotta be a dicc but fucc it.
ONe
Big Mike

I havent had a chance to holla bacc at them cuz im all over the place right now, but the point is i shouldnt have to. Why every forum on this mufucka got a mod but us and fahrenheit? im still deciding what im gonna do but dont be surprised if you see ya boy on raptalk sometime soon...we'll see. I'll let ya know, its just a real hectic week.