Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
If Jim Harbaugh goes to the Raiders, I believe they will be a playoff team next year.

Harbaugh would have all the components he likes -> strong running game, Murray is going to blow it up next year. Also Carr is more then capable QB (with no ego), if they add a bit more depth in WR, and build off the current Defense they will be a tough out.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
If Harbaugh goes to the Raiders I will have a weird inner-struggle tbh, as much as I want to hate them.

I always rooted for Stanford in Pac 10 to Pac 12 days... I am a Andrew Luck fan. Naturally I loved when 9ers hired Harbaugh. I like when players from the Stanford program/ Staff do good in the NFL.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
If Harbaugh goes to the Raiders I will have a weird inner-struggle tbh, as much as I want to hate them.

I always rooted for Stanford in Pac 10 to Pac 12 days... I am a Andrew Luck fan. Naturally I loved when 9ers hired Harbaugh. I like when players from the Stanford program/ Staff do good in the NFL.
I am a Cal fan first and foremost, and I am aware of the rivalry, but I somewhat like Stanford too. My two favorite QBs in the NFL right now, Aaron Rodgers and Andrew Luck are a product of both schools...