FREE X-RAIDED T-SHIRTS "AVAILABLE NOW"!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
myspace.com
All the proceeds will go to X's defense fund for appeal. This is the best way you can support Raided right now.

As a way to say thanks I am sending everyone who orders a t-shirt an autographed picture of X.

Shirts are $20 each, which includes shipping.

You can send a check or money order made out to "Bloc Star Ent"

Send to the following address:

Bloc Star Ent
8359 Elk Grove Florin Rd
Suite 103, # 301
Sacramento, CA 95829

Thank you for your support!

Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay
Semiyon, I'm about to send you the $20 for the shirt in a few days. With my payment, I'll include my shipping address and my Siccness.net forum username in the hopes that you'll PM as soon as you recieve the money. I will PM you to let you know when I send the money. Are all sizes available? I need an X-large.

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
Mexicalian82 said:
Semiyon, I'm about to send you the $20 for the shirt in a few days. With my payment, I'll include my shipping address and my Siccness.net forum username in the hopes that you'll PM as soon as you recieve the money. I will PM you to let you know when I send the money. Are all sizes available? I need an X-large.
HOLLA

Oct 14, 2004
GeeZus said:

I'LL SNATCH UP A FEW JUS SUPPORT DA CAUSE...

HOW MANY COLORz THEY COME IN ?

DEPENDz ON DA QUALITY OF DA SHIRT...

- GEEzUz
very true, i got a Wu-Wear Shirt when Wu-Wear was big and it was not good quality and I paid 20