FOR THA TRUE MC EIHT FANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Daily Hip-Hop News:
MC Eiht is an 'Underground Hero'
written by Q
Thursday - May 9, 2002

Although his last album, Tha8t'z Gangsta was highly slept on, Mc Eiht is not throwing in the towel just yet. The veteran emcee recently signed a deal distribution deal with D3 Entertainment, and will release his new album, Underground Hero through his own label, 8Hype Records. The album features appearances from Mack 10, Yukmouth, Sticky Fingaz and The Outlawz with the 8Hype Productions team back behind the boards.

"This album was really fun to work on," Eiht said in a statement. "The studio atmosphere and just being back in the driver's seat with 8Hype Productions...all the homiez who came out to lend me some heat, I was feeling like we used to back in the old days."

Here's the tracklisting for the LP :< /P>

1. The Bomb Eiht
2. Bang
3. Get Yours, feat. Mack 10
4. Hungry
5. Uh-huh, feat, Yukmouth
6. First Time Actor
7. The Hustle
8. Graduation Day
9. Hipnotize
10. In My Town
11. Fire Alarm
12. Never Take It Easy
13. Keep It Movin
14. Territory
15. The Shoe Caper
16. The Rah Rah N*gga
17. Leave Me Alone
18. Black Music Dept
19. What You Wish For

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

That is sweet! I cant wait for that to drop, Eiht doesnt get enough recognition. Its cool to see him working with Yuk and the Outlawz as well. Does anyone know a release date?

Apr 26, 2002
CMW

This is good but...hes best song ever to me would have to be ...''Its a Compton Thang''. Its probably hard to make songs as authenthic as that nowadays.