Fight Club Question!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Theres a few more people too...i'll just keep addin em as I go.

Mark Fuhrman: I'm sick of seein that attention-whore on TV, all he was is an LA detective that wouldnt have gotten any publicity if it hadn't of been for OJ, he really made sure he was gonna stay on TV when he called OJ a nigger, which is probably a move that was done on purpose...
I'm always watching all these debates on TV that have to do with that Laci woman from modesto missing, when he was an LA detective if i'm not wrong, why the fuck is he commentin on this case.

McLeanhatch: Now this wouldnt be a pick but i'm sure if I was giving Bill O'Reilly the asswhoopin of two lifetimes he'd somehow jump in and throw a cock(rooster) at me, then i'd be forced to beat down McLeanhatch as well....

Sep 23, 2002
^^^Real spittin, I'd have to push you out the way for a minute to get my stomps in on those bitches for a minute.

I'd fight Bin Laden, if they ever find him, I'd show up at his trial to just kick his ass and tie some C-4 to one of his camels and make him watch.

Aug 15, 2002
to steal a few howard stern and definitely the mutha fucka jared from subway i really want to fuck him up.
also that lil cat that played mini me on austin powers, cuz my mom met him and said that he think he somebody important and i know that i can throw him 20 yards.
also i want to fight jay z and nas for beefin while they got bentleys in they driveway. and i really want to get 10 minutes to just smash on eminems punk ass. that would be too much fun

Sep 23, 2002
I'd stomp holes in Eminem chest, but I'd fuck around and stomp Puffy's ho beggin ass too fuckin hard and end up in the ground wit him.

But 4 muthafuckas I just cant stand would be those B2GAY aka B2K faggots. All that damn dancin annoys me, and when you high and channel surfin, you can come across a song thats so damn annoying and shitty that it stays in ur head. And they always catch me slippin.