Favorite sub-woofers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I used to be all about JL Audio, but I've been wanting to check out some RE Audio subs or some Fi BTL subs for awhile now. some of the videos on youtube are fuckin insane how these things perform. i think if i were going 8-12" for strict sound quality i would get some JL W7's, maybe even one of those JL 13.5 W7's. i think 15" for huge bass i would get a RE Audio XXX sub. 18" for massive earth-quaking i would get a Fi BTL sub.

what do you think? of course this is all in a theoretical world where we have unlimited funds and free time lol

[video=youtube;cedfX-gzHuM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cedfX-gzHuM[/video]

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
damn that guy in the vid knows whats up! dude upgraded his electrical and all that, and is using an aeroport box with sound deadener through the car and other shit.

Thats how you do it!

lol its so pathetic when you see some dudes with their stock electrical system and their four 15" walmart subs, talking about how theyre using a 5000 watt amp and all this shit. LMFAO!!!!!!! they might be pushing 10% of what they could be pushing... and with that low quality of equipment, if you pushed that cheap shit 100% you might melt those bitches or catch your car on fire. you do it right like this guy in the vid and you'll blow that system out of the water with one 10" sub

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Shitty picture from someone else. But I had a 2k watt 13" kenwood excelon in my first car, that thing hit incredibly hard. But when I got my next car I gave the sub away, I should have sold it because theyre hella expensive. But since I havent really been into subs.