fav above the law album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Favorite Of All Time:

UNCLE SAMS CURSE

But all their other albums are tight too, there has never been an ATL album that I thought was straight garbage or even skiped through a song. Above The Law is the best from the West.

Aug 25, 2002
Codeine said:
Favorite Of All Time:

UNCLE SAMS CURSE

But all their other albums are tight too, there has never been an ATL album that I thought was straight garbage or even skiped through a song. Above The Law is the best from the West.
then you must not have heard Forever Rich Thugs LOL

so horrible

Aug 25, 2002
Uncle Sam's curse was the best - I don't know what instruments they used on that album but it was ahead of it's time...black mafia life was better on the raps and flows, but uncle sams curse as far as singing and beats goes - blows everything away...incredible, not 1 skip

time will reveal was a little blah-zay on the lyrics, beats were sort of average, but for some reason I just like the attitude and arrangements...sticks in my ear and i crave to hear it

May 11, 2002
I FearMrDrawmuh said:

then you must not have heard Forever Rich Thugs LOL

so horrible
I thought "Forever Rich Thugs" was tight. It's not their best, but it still gets bumped to this day. "Marvin" is a tight ass track. One of my favorite ATL songs.

Jun 1, 2002
who gots "murder rap"???

anybody out there have Above The Law's 1st music video "murder rap"?i saw that shit back in the day on the box...but for some strange reason i never recorded it!!!aint seen the shit since...