Fahrenheit Rec. please read...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
I sent a $25 money order for FU and P.Z. in August of 2001.My name is J Evans from Reno NV.I have a reciept that says you folks recieved it at your PO BOX.Fahrenheit Records PO Box 22162 Sacramento CA 95822.I have not recieved the two cd's.When I emailed DE like 4 months ago he said they would be sent but nothing...hit me on my email about this deal. [email protected] . I been real patient about this but Im not going to get took.

May 10, 2002
I've been on the board quite awhile and I tell all the newer cats on the board the same thing when I see posts like this ...

DE is my favorite rapper but his talent for the business end is not always there. Well, at least on delivering products quickly to those far away. But in his defense he never fucks his fans over totally because he will always come through eventually. Whether he has a lot to do with little help or whatever the reason he just takes a while do get it done. But you can ask just about anyone here ... while they may not have been happy on how long it took to get their shit ... they always GET their shit

Much Luv

Cac tha 6-0