Ey El_Trippy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
E

El_Trippy

FUCK U NET BANGERS

U GUYS R FUCKING STUPED THIS POST WAS NEVER DIRECTID AT ANY OF U! BUT U TAKE THE TIME 2 REPLY AN TALK SHIT. THEN SAY HOW STUPED MY LADY IS 4 SAYING THAT SHIT WHEN U GUYS WERE THE DUMB ASS HOLES WHO STARTED TALKING SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE. SHE WAS TALKIN 2 ME U FUCKING RETARDS! AN DONT TALK SHIT SAYIN SHE NET BANGS CUZ U FUCKERS R THE ONES ON HEAR EVRY DAY TALKIN SHIT. FUCK U YO SOY MR TRIPPY DE WEST LAS VEGAS FROM BROWN FAMILIA NORTENOS Y QUE PUTOS. SO FUCK OFF BUSTERS

L

La_Cholita

mostly@TJRAPIST; FUCKYOUBITCH
El_Trippy dont do internet gang bang like you guys. U just hang around here to sound all hard and tough and be on Woodie's nuts 24/7 by being on the net and agreeing to whatever he says and trying to be like him. Dont be getting on my man's nunts (El_Trippy) coz he didn't do shit to you, he just defended me. He's a pure ass NORTENO. You guys talk too much shit to him when you don't know what he been through especially when haters hunt him down the streets and try to kill him. Don't be saying shit.
HE PUT WORK ON THE STREETS TOO...
AL RATO NET BANGERS!!!!!

you say you're NORTENOS pero you make fun of your own kind...what kind of shit is that?

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

FUCK YOU BITCH said:
orale this is big bad East Side ANTI- net bangers gang and what they started callin me ESE HYPOCRITE im contradicting myself again y que? FUCK INTERNET GANGSTERS! ALRATO
lol

this thread is dumb

E

El_Trippy

hahaha

fuck me,? no fuck you eNe, fuck u leva! u just keep reading my posts an replying cuz i know u loves 2 ride my dick puta