Everybody please read...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
I want everyone to take a minute to look around the site and especially read HISTORY on the home page of www.siccness.net
and try to appreciate what we have here. BART and in turn www.siccness.net (who host BART's home) is a grreat networking tool and a very entertaining and informative please on the worl wide web.

The reason I am here is because of homeboy OG MS who brough me to BART some almost two years ago and later because of Junior who made me a message board for Bayside. Im not sure what happened behind the scenes with Junior and Vamps but whatever it is, its there business. I just know that this site is valuable to all of us and I appreciate being here.

Furthermore, I wanted to post because I hear about alot of dudes wanting to have a sperate BART site and I understand most of the reasons but I dont think it is needed. At www.siccness.net we have alot of message boards in one and the opportunity to not have to jump to hella sites to post. I know siccness and Vamps and Curbie have made us all feel welcome here and I think we should call it our permanent home. I'm gonna roll with OG MS regardless if he wants to launch a seperate site but I dont think its needed. As long as MS' involvement in the BART portion of this board continues to be extensive and in-depth, and we all recognize and respect his contributions to this board predecessor and his idea, then I support siccness and BART.

Just my thoughts, getting it off my chest, peace to everyone.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

we should definately bring the original website back... complete with sound files, release dates (if possible), record reviews, etc... and connect it to the BART board here on the siccness. sorta like how siccmade.com got theyre own website, and the board is on here.

Apr 25, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
we should definately bring the original website back... complete with sound files, release dates (if possible), record reviews, etc... and connect it to the BART board here on the siccness. sorta like how siccmade.com got theyre own website, and the board is on here.
I agree with this...put the BART site up but have the forum for BART be this board, that way more folks will come through here and the old site will be up also....

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Yo

I would just like to say that I myself do indeed appreciate the board and everything it does for me, I've used it successfully as a networking tool it just makes thing so much easier, just wanted to take a moment and say thanx.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
do whatever makes things easier...but make sure the sites WORK and doesn't have problems where we can't visit either site days at a time

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
M-1 said:
do whatever makes things easier...but make sure the sites WORK and doesn't have problems where we can't visit either site days at a time
That's why we got a new server to eliminate that problem..

We are building Siccness.Net to be the ONE place people come to from all across the country to network. The Bay is an important part of that..

We are working on getting artists and labels from other regions as we speak..

Thanks for the feedback on the History of the site..

Vamps
IX.