EVEN WARREN SAPP IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT AL DAVIS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Madden and Al Davis are O.G.'s mayne... I have a lot of respect for them period. Al may have done people wrong in the past (like Shanahan, Marcus Allen, Jon Gruden) but it's his team and he'll do what ever he wants with it.
As do I, but that still doesn't mean they know what the hell they are doing today!

Jan 2, 2003
john madden wont talk shit cuz him and al are good friends...

HE DOESNT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE RAIDERS....he wont even really touch on the subject at all..

@ tony...y are u on this crusade to vindicate al davis...

any real raiders fan knows that shit is REAL bad and al davis just needs to go...i cant stand my team bein this shitty for so long...al davis has failed his job..he should leave..ppl know that a good-competitive raiders team is good for the NFL...chris mortensen was even talking about it..

there needs to be leadership changes...at the highest levels...

Apr 25, 2002
But though it’s obvious that, as we recently pointed out, the game has changed but Davis hasn’t, Sapp is the same guy that he always was. So if he isn’t afraid now to crow about how bads things were, why didn’t he pop off while he was in Oakland?

And please don’t give us the old “players can get into trouble if they do that” crap. Randy Moss wasn’t bashful about speaking his mind in 2006; in multiple radio interviews that year, Moss stirred the pot.

We’re not saying that Sapp isn’t onto something. All we’re saying is that, if it was really as bad as he’s now portraying it to be, we would have heard something from Sapp at some point during his four years with the organization.
Maybe he is just a bitch and didn't wanna speak up when he was still on the team.

I think Warren Sapp is a jackass, I always have. But I don't find the shit he is saying hard to believe because it is Al Davis. Everyone knows how the guy is. Nothing Sapp said is unbelievable.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
THE YORKS JUST SUCK THEY NEED TO GIVE THE TEAM BACK TO EDDIE DEBARTOLO AND AL DAVIS IS JUST AN ASSHOLE, HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT GETTING BETTER HE JUST WANTS TO RUN SHIT HIS WAY AND HE DOESN'T REALIZE IT DON'T WORK, HE'S HELLA FUCKIN FUNNY THOUGH