ESPN SPORTSNATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What u think of ESPN's Sports Nation

• i watch anything on espn

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • The best shit ever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nothing special

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • fuck that shit

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Jul 3, 2008
what u guys think of this show....just another sports show that ur gonna watch just cuz uts on espn? Groundbreaking? Better then most? fuck this shit?

i like it more than around the horn because it uses the general public's voting...shows how the nation thinks

plus that broad that hosts the show can get it

Jan 18, 2006
Espn as a whole is the shit, fuck anyone that disses son except for there NBA coverage, TNT got them beat by a mile

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
I cant stand this fuckin dude on here. to be honest, I like Skip bayless and this dude is wack. I cant believe they replaced this shit with ATH with I alos like a lot more than this SPORTNATIONS bULLSHIT, fuck it!

Jan 18, 2006
that is actually pretty gay, ATH was my favorite show on espn. what about PTI? I dont see that on at its normal time

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
PTI and ATH are off for either a week or two weeks but their comin bacc folks (yes i am a fuccin ESPN junky)

SportsNation is horrible.....Colin Cowherd has been hyping this shit up on his radio show for tha last two weeks so i was all excited to watch it and didnt make it through the first 20 minutes of tha first show.....i tried to watch it again tha other day and fell tha fucc asleep....shit is boring......I dont give a fucc what america thinks....If i did i would go talk to tha fuccin idiots that i work with about sports...their basically just as uneducated and uninformed as the viewers of SportsNation