eMDe / RLR VERSES, BEATS, AND PROMO CDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Aright folkers.. I got alot of responses after we dropped our little demo/single in the town and after I threw up the website got alot headz fiendin.. So now the album (JUST A TASTE) is finished and pushed back just a lil because of funds. But we still comin with it REAL SOON.

So if you want a FREE promo cd sent to you email, pm or leave your addy right here. Im always accepting Street Team members as well so if your down to help us out make sure you let me know.

ALSO im putting togiether a 50 track beat cd (all 50 sec snippits) that range from 100-500$. You can hear some older beats on the ampcast page... but i've got several new styles im funkin with now. I'm selling my keyboard to fund the project and need loot so im willing to let alot of tracks i was planning on using for RL off for a low ROYALTY FREE price.

AND for awhile im doing FREE verses and so are the rest of the RL family. If you stay in the frisco area i'll get my self over there, drop a verse for FREE. If you live further i ask that you have some drank, hoes, or a crisp 20$ bill waiting to compensate for the trip. Or we can do the whole mail thing.

NETWORK WHILE WE STILL UNDERGROUND, BROKE, AND HUNGRY TO DO THIS WITH A PASSION :angry:

If you've slept on RLR turn yo light on.. www.ampcast.com/redlight

RED LIGHT RECORDS LIGHTIN YOUR SCENE UP