Eazy-E Str8 Off Tha Streetz Of Muthaphukin Compton II still to come?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I heard they still gon bring this album out. And they're going to use the traks that he had recorded for the album"Temporary Insanity" but it never dropped. I think that's where they got them traks "24hrs 2 Live" & "Blak Nigga Killa" from. And I heard they used less high quilty and unfisnished traks for that "Imact Of A Legend" CD because they wanted to be able to drop the more complete shit for "Str8 Off Tha Streetz Of Muthaphukin Compton II" Does anyone know if there's any truth behind this???

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
This is the first I've heard of this... If it's true I hope they do a better job and not add wack ass verses from other cats, They need to keep the tracks as OG as they can...

N

Nostril King

AOD said:
I heard they still gon bring this album out. And they're going to use the traks that he had recorded for the album"Temporary Insanity" but it never dropped. I think that's where they got them traks "24hrs 2 Live" & "Blak Nigga Killa" from. And I heard they used less high quilty and unfisnished traks for that "Imact Of A Legend" CD because they wanted to be able to drop the more complete shit for "Str8 Off Tha Streetz Of Muthaphukin Compton II" Does anyone know if there's any truth behind this???

i first got serious about eazy e in 98 - and this is a rumor from 98

the truth is too many producers have eazy verses - it's scattered too far and there's too much legal paperwork - rhythm d just released HIS eazy verses from songs which were supposed to appear on Str8 off the street vol 2...which will make that album that much smaller anyway - truth be told we'll never see that eazy album because tomika wright will not put the tremendous effort in in clearing up the legal paperwork.

eazy e and his music are officially dead.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Eazy-E Str8 Off Tha Streetz Of Muthaphukin Compton II still to come?

Nostril King said:

truth be told we'll never see that eazy album because tomika wright will not put the tremendous effort in in clearing up the legal paperwork.

eazy e and his music are officially dead.
That's not entirely true. One of the reason's it took so long to release Impact of a legend was because of the lawsuit and legal issue's with Jerry Heller. and they settled it shortly before releasing Impact Of A Legend. And the coment about different producers havin Eazy material. I don't know about that but i've read in two differen interviews. one from Krayzie Bone and one from Cold 187um from ATL and they both said Ruthless had over 36 songs worth of Eazy material they planned on releasing they just had legal issues with Jerry Heller. . .