Drew Bledsoe Traded to the Buffalo Bills!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Damn, I'm behind on everything trying to finish up the semester. But I just heard about this yesterday. Shit, he was the main reason I became a Patriots fan after the Lambs left. Oh well, I still got love for the man. You can't have him and Tom Brady on the same team. That's like when the 49ERS had Joe Montana with Steve Young backing him up. Someone has to go. I guess I will just have to get a Bills Bledsoe jersey and still root for the Patriots. Patriots and Bills battling for the Superbowl berth. Oh Coy!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
A good move by Buffalo, but I don't understand why New England didn't get more for him. He's a pro-bowl caliber QB and they only got a first round pick for him. I was thinking they would get a player and a pick for him, but the people in the front office are not too bright I guess.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! damn homie you strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrechin it BAD, talkin bout Brady an Bledsoe is just like Montana an Young.....

but that was the stupidest thing the pats coulda done, you dont trade real good players to your rivals.......its gonna come back to haunt them now

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Shit man, all I know is Joe Montana had Roger Craig and Jerry Rice and Steve Young had Jerry Rice and Terrell Owens. Who did Bledsoe and Brady have? Curtis Martin, I don't think he is as great as everyone thinks. Terry Glenn for a little while, not that good. Troy Brown, a third stringer turned starter. All I know is there was a lot more talent on those old 49er teams to make them look really good, but Bledsoe and Brady did a lot of it on their own.