Double Odd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Your "I'm the shit and you're all beneath me" attitude is going to get you in more trouble than that mouth of yours IF you ever actually make it into this business.

You have, on several occasions, issued challenges and made false commitments to "display your supernatural rapping abilities." You speak on yourself as if you are the next hip-hop demigod. But then make excuses for your inability to produce any tangible evidence to support these claims.

Basically.......show us something or shut the fuck up. A wise man once said "where there is a will, there is a way." And with all the shit you talk........I would think that you would be able to place yourself in a environment where you COULD BE makin' some real tracks......not some lousy-ass, raggedy Ann & Andy, Friday night, karaoke freestyles!!!!!!!!!

I does this.....been doin' it for 12 years. YOU can't tell me shit youngster. Get your feet wet and your hands dirty before you try and come sideways at a VET. Someone who is paving the way and blazing trails for future ungrateful fucks such as yourself.

And I don't need YOU telling me what kinds of artists I need to be working with. I do what I FEEL......that's what music is all about. It's not a science.......it's not about "studying" other people's shit to try and "out do" them. It's about putting heart and fuckin' soul into it. It's about cutting your fuckin' veins open and bleeding on the tracks.......it's about BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS!!!!!!!!!! You kids just don't get it.

Apr 25, 2002
Tadou....I hate to bust ure bubble, but from what I have heard and read, U AINT THAT TIGHT! So quit woofin like ure the greatest emcee out the NW.....especially when u dont got shit to back it up.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
YoungVicious said:
Tadou....I hate to bust ure bubble, but from what I have heard and read, U AINT THAT TIGHT! So quit woofin like ure the greatest emcee out the NW.....especially when u dont got shit to back it up.
Oh my fucking...GOD....if it isnt mr "i dont have anything out yet" himself...TELLING *ME* I DONT HAVE SHIT TO BACK MYSELF UP....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rolleyes:

I aint gonna speak on you...you're 17...and i give a fuck how much "heat" these kids think you have, it takes me 2 hands to count the amount of styles i have that are better than yours....17...gimme a break! You aint no prodigy...put somethin up before you say ANYTHING to me...ima just pretend you didnt say that.

and Mr D-Sane... D... D.... D.... Now come on now.

Did you miss my whole post about "im not these other artists you've worked with before"?

Scroll up...read it...then read the rest of this.....ill wait.

No, really, read it...im not gonna continue until you're finished, ok?

Your first paragraph...im so sick of these NW labels around here, i dont give a fuck about burning bridges anymore...none of these artists can touch me, and im CERTAIN of it...dont nobody wanna test me either...NOBODY...and NOBODY will, and thats how its gonna STAY.

what do you mean "as if"? i *AM* the next hiphop demigod, messiah...whatever you wanna call me, im It. And...uh...even though i can write like nearly any style in the book, and im even beginning production....i dont have engineering experience.

Sorry.

Which means i have to rely on other people to mix down stuff for me....thus, once a week. At the same time, im not gonna walk up in there with a stack of my best rhymes, and record 5 songs a week....i go with the crowd....if everybody else there drops a verse or 2, ill drop my verse or 3....if everybody else drops 5 verses in one night...then im droppin 6. THats how it is and always will be.

3, its not kareoke, its a higher-quality mic with a knowledgeable "engineer"/producer...he knows what he's doin, i know what im doin.,...i grab my paper, lay down the vocals in my 4-5 takes or whatever, then i take a seat and he mixes the shit...and its done.

And 4, dont see this as disrespect, but you could be workin for 50 fuckin years, and i'd be able to tell you somethin. I aint met anybody *YET* who can match my perception and reasoning skills. NOT A ONE. Memory too. Intuition and Ingenuity as well.

All it takes is an open mind...and i keep mine open 24/7 to ideas...you keep yours closed all you want, i could care less, but ima laugh when another "IK incident" happens...not that the album wasnt tight, or you didnt do YOUR job on it...but...well, look how many copies are left behind.

Blood, Sweat, Tears? damn dawg...i think you takin this music shit too seriously. Kube93, local venues....they're on some entertainment shit...not spill-your-guts, have-a-group-hug-with-your-homies emotional-reawakening shit.....damn.

I been writin tiiiiight SONG-QUALITY rhymes for the past...i'd say 12-18 months now, and none of the stuff out the NW that i've been hearing measures up.

Whether its a club track, chillin track, smokin track, philosophy, "my people are struggling", "i enjoy selling illegal pharmeceuticals", or whatever...where the song concepts are slightly unoriginal the lyrics are GENIUS...and where the song concepts are COMPLEtELY unique, the rhymes are just that much better...

....Basically, D, you're an engineer and a business man

I myself am a philosopher, a statesman/linguist, and an emcee. my job is words. my life REVOLVES around words. How you gonna use MY words against me?

"Uh uh...! We cant have that!"--(from 'No pigeons Remix')

enjoy yet another novel, brought to you by your favorite yet-to-be-discovered emcee.

Later...Hasta La Vista...Buono Giorno...take your pick.

Apr 25, 2002

tadou,mannnnnn.....this is ridiculous!from the looks of it you seem to basically be begging for free studio time from whoever will give it to you,D,Jus Family....i think you doing it the way you been doin' it is your best option.Because everybody in here ain't going to kneel to you as the rap messiah,it almost seems like the way they did Jesus when he proclaimed he was the messiah to you,right?HAHA...naw i'm just fuggin' with ya,but for real dogg,you are ALRIGHT...and i'm sure you'll get better at the style your inventing.I'll try not to make you write a humongus novel by saying...this forum is for west coast/gangsta rap,not whatever it is you are doing it seems.Cause aint noone in this forum feeling you....maybe you would have a bigger fanbase if you found a forum where everybody is doing the same or similar shit.Don't get bent out of shape and start runnin' off at the typing fingers,thats' just a suggestion for you.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Im not so much begging for free studio time as i am taunting labels for having inferior artists who fuck around, waste time, and end up being a COMPLETE waste of effort and materials.

Look at how i put together my sentences...on the fly...with little concentration.......now, imagine me putting together a rhyme i actually GIVE A SHIT about...

Last few days have taught me quite a bit... Cool Nutz is doing his collaboration, Mr DOG and Big Squeeze are doing their--well---replica of CN's compilation....D-Sane is trying to piece his label back together...and me myself, i just keep doin what i do.

V...if you're still down to record some tracks...start figuring out specifics..ill write my verses on the night before, the drive there, or whatever...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
Tadou.......you just don't get it.

I've seen and done shit that you can only dream of. You talk about it.....while I live it.

I'm much more than a "engineer" and a "business man" litttle guy......I'm a muthafuckin' HUSTLER. Something you don't know shit about.
D, D, D....you make me, literally, laugh out loud when i read your commntary..You've got a seemingly (who the hell even uses words like seemingly but me?) INFINATE amount of business savvy and logic, yet, you pick the biggest DUD artists to work with: Blunted out and unfocused on their label's goals...

And here's me...too many lyrics to count, can rock a freestyle for however long the beats playin, and i just keep gettin better and better behind the mic....

you're the behind the SCENES person, and that truly is the 90% part of it...but it helps TREMENDOUSLY when you have artists LOOKING FOR YOU to sign them up for performances/appearances instead of COMPLAINING when you dont on your own...

I got the lyric 1/2 on LOCK, from freestylin to piecing together verses to writing parodies/imitations/mockeries of any song out you can name...

You got the music 1/2 on LOCK, from east coast beats (which im lovin from your mp3.com page) that your artists dont/cant use, to the west coast soundin slumps that everyone's fiending for...

Yet...your spite and my arrogance have mached us against each other....oh well...i dont ever lose, and you--well--dont ever give up.