Dollars & Sins is NOW SOLD OUT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
We've sold out of Dollars & Sins as of last week. The only place that has any left is the Sicc Shop, and Music World at Fam Bam. Shin and Maurice don't even have any (Shin begs me for some every week too).

But I might get some more because of the demand, but I don't know. Even the Ghetto World soundtrac is still in demand, but I'm for sure not re-pressing. They might be in cd-r in the future for a cheaper price, but I really don't like puttin' out cd-r's so I don't know. Thanks for all the support that has allowed for Dollars & Sins and the Ghetto World Soundtrac to be sold out, and thanks for the continuing sells of the Ghetto World dvd. Much love. 1

C.S. Heat
www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
SF
man believe me you NEED to press up some more mann!!
things are just gettin started for yall, you need to make sure you have enough product to feed the streets. cuz not only are you pickin up new fans all the time, but people are gonna wanna pick up your older stuff to get up on game.
and skip the CDRs, go for the real thing, let em know you're official wit it

Apr 8, 2004
I just copped that "Ghetto World" dvd and now I want the soundtrack. Why you ain't gone press no more? I thought that shit was easy for yall. And that DVD was the shit.

Sep 11, 2002
N.Ill-state said:
I just copped that "Ghetto World" dvd and now I want the soundtrack. Why you ain't gone press no more? I thought that shit was easy for yall. And that DVD was the shit.
Fo real...That soundtrack need to be repressed (500- 700 cds)...NO cd-r.

Apr 25, 2002
I don't know homies, we'll see, but right now Dollars & Sins has a better chance of being re-pressed. And the only thing about re-pressing is that you have to press 1000. You can't press 500 to 700. They won't do it. If that was the case, I would've been done it already. The only person I know that still has a few soundtracs is Mark at Family Tree Records in Hollister. But I'm pretty sure he doesn't mail order. 1

Aug 15, 2002
damn that must be a good feeling to put out product( i dont know how many were originally pressed) and have all them shits get sold...plus you KNOW fa sho youre in the black financially when you sell completely out...congratulations again CS...i still throw that shit in the changer every now and then and ive had it for over 2 years

Apr 25, 2002
Wallnutz said:
damn that must be a good feeling to put out product( i dont know how many were originally pressed) and have all them shits get sold...plus you KNOW fa sho youre in the black financially when you sell completely out...congratulations again CS...i still throw that shit in the changer every now and then and ive had it for over 2 years
I've never pressed less than 2000 of any albums I've put it. As a matter of fact 2000 was the least I pressed, and that was of the soundtrac. By far Dollars & Sins sold the most by MANY more thousands, followed by Ghetto Classics, then the soundtrac, (dvd is still sellin'). All profited (one doubled and a half, one tripled, one just a good profit). The dvd may end up at triple (we already at double). That's why I don't really want to repress Dollars & Sins and the Soundtrac, because it would go into my profit, especially when I know it will be a slow 2 to 300 sells (most people have em' already), and I'll be stuc with 7 to 800 cd's, and cutting into my own profits. So I have to do the numbers, and see if it's worth it. Thanks for the support though dog. You never got bac at me on the dvd. 1

C.S. Heat