Doin it right

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
What you think of peeps comin out in duos & what not. Do you think a solo album should come first so the people "know" the type a heat there getting? or....What yall think

Sep 23, 2002
Sometimes comin out in duos or groups is better, gives you a lil boost at experience and puts you out there for a while. And the fans might feel you and anticipate a solo release, and when you finally drop one you got a better chance at decent sales. Shit wont flop as easy as if you dropped about 10 solo albums and shit still not gettin out there. Other times droppin a solo album could be better if you known for battles and underground shit, rollin with a crew or some shit. Some ppl might wanna hear more from you.

Dec 20, 2002
doin it period is better than not doin it

Thats he way i c it, feel me Bone? I me u either sit around and think about how u do it or u just take the shit and run w/ it and figure out where u wanna go after u already picced up some momentum, smell that shit man! ! ! ! ............HOLLA @ YA BOY
-Profit

Sep 23, 2002
^^^real spillin' homie, sittin' around dreamin about the shit wont get you nowhere. Hop on the hustle and chase that shit, get on the grind homie. =%~dRoP iT=%~