dogghouse recordz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
iz tha eastsidaz still on that lable

what happened ta tray Deee'z 21's century
( tha ice age) lp

and goldie locz (second hand smoke kill'z)

what happend to pretty tonyz lp (snoopz lil bro)

what happened ta tha doggys angles

cuh i went to tha dogghouse record board and it dont have nun of them up on there

they have e-white who i never heard of

still got kokane

and latoya williamz

dont cee tha eastsidaz nowhere

whatz really wi this anybody know

May 5, 2002
Tha Eastsidaz are now on Vice Versa Records/SPOP Entertainment...but are still affiliated with DoggyStyle and Snoop will be hangin wit em still

Tray Deee's solo I believe will be on IV Life Records/SPOP Enetrainment

Goldie Loc is probably going to have an underground CD put out by DPG Recordz sometime...

I think Chan bounced from Doggy's Angels.

Kokane, Latoya Williams, Soopafly, Bad Azz, I think theyre all still Doggystyle

Daz has just joined Doggystyle and will be producing and rapping with them....

also he will still be running DPG Recordz and its a good deal b/c DoggyStyle just went to a new deal thru MCA and now maybe Daz will get distribution
DPG/DoggyStyle/MC Records....

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
bg taz loc said:
it aint no more dogghouse/tvt that frum what i know

and why doggiez anglez aint no mo

and @b-please what tha deal on tha dpg forum in this muthfucca
I was talking to Kronik over at dpgrecordz and we both decided to keep just one official DPG board up. For now all siccness.net is gonna do is promote all the dpg releases...

As for Doggys Angels I'm kinda confused... I was reading on a site (forgot which one) that they are working on a second album now, (?????)... We'll just have to wait and see...

May 5, 2002
Ya, but I heard that Chan bounced out of the group but the other 2 are still rollin...i donno i could be wrong...hope i am!

youre right there is no more Dogghouse/tvt

its now DoggHouse/MCA

May 2, 2002
I also read that Doggys Angels are working on another album

Wasnt Richie Rich supose to sign with em to? Lady of Rage?

Im glad that the label has sized down a little, to much artist on there and good talent getting screwed

I got that golide loc album and i haeard that its older material

May 2, 2002
As of now Snoop is going to be on the cover of the next RIME issue and hell probally clear up about all the artist hes got and releases

I think the Dogghouse crew also got interviews I cant remember what they told me

May 7, 2002
B-pLeAsE said:

I was talking to Kronik over at dpgrecordz and we both decided to keep just one official DPG board up. For now all siccness.net is gonna do is promote all the dpg releases...

As for Doggys Angels I'm kinda confused... I was reading on a site (forgot which one) that they are working on a second album now, (?????)... We'll just have to wait and see...
iight coo thank b-please

eventhough i think dpg should have a board up hear also

ta widen dpgz fan base but hey itz on yall