Do You Think X-Raided Should Stick With Hollis?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
im gonna respond lol.....i think hollis is tight when....he only does like 1 or 2 beats for someones album...but when he be doin the whole thing the shit sounds the SAME.....you'll have a beat and it will wind up on someone elses cd but changed up a tiny bit lol

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
yeah i dont blame him.....at first hollis was tight as fuck i thought!!! then he started makin all his beats the same!!! and raided i think is mad that sac a indo came out so shitty, the mixing on that wasnt very good at all....

Feb 19, 2003
50916 said:
yeah i dont blame him.....at first hollis was tight as fuck i thought!!! then he started makin all his beats the same!!! and raided i think is mad that sac a indo came out so shitty, the mixing on that wasnt very good at all....
The mixing wasn't that good on THE INITIATION, either. Hollis did the same thing to Luni Coleone--IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS' beats were pretty dope, but the music on LUNICOLEONE.COM from last year sounded like an ice cream truck with a driver who farts every ten seconds! LMFAO! Is it just me, or does X-Raided's FIRST verse on the "West Was Won" Remix sound way out of sync with the beat?

Hollis is okay when he works with rappers whose styles are more laid-back (Marvaless, Skee 64), but his beats are too samey for a Luni, Bad Azz or X-Raided. Just my opinion, though. PEACE!