Do You Think Genocide Will Ever End?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I mean real genocide, not "The government is systematically trying to eradicate all African-Americans by placing them in terrible living conditions" type of shit. I am talking about the real systematic eradication of an entire race or ethnicity, like the Nazis with the Jews, the Serbians with the Bosnian Muslims, and what is going on over in Sudan in Africa right now. Will it ever end?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I mean real genocide, not "The government is systematically trying to eradicate all African-Americans by placing them in terrible living conditions" type of shit.
not only are they trying to eradicate them by the means you listed. they also are trying to eradicate them with drugs,an alarming aids rate and prison. in your opinion what do you think the government has/is doing to minorities? if its not genocide what do you call it?

I am talking about the real systematic eradication of an entire race or ethnicity, like the Nazis with the Jews, the Serbians with the Bosnian Muslims, and what is going on over in Sudan in Africa right now
your definition of "REAL SYSTEMATIC ERADICATION is VERY vague. how can you NOT compare what has happened to those people to what has happened to african americans????? please elaborate on this process of eradication that you speak of. you have MANY ways of eradicating people. some ways are mental. some are physical. keep that in mind. by the way WHO are these people that are eradicating everyone? is it the cfr? is it the bilderbergers? is it the tlc? what about the world conservation bank? how about the duponts?
Will it ever end?
yes.

heresy

Apr 25, 2002
not to mention the lost of idenity the government is doing to mexicans , and other indigenous people by fabercating our history and promoting self loathing with the lies they tell about us in history books , we are not latino or hispanic , we did not speak spanish and english until the spanairds came and part of mexico was takin because of some manifest destiny bullshyt

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
not to mention the lost of idenity the government is doing to mexicans , and other indigenous people by fabercating our history and promoting self loathing with the lies they tell about us in history books , we are not latino or hispanic , we did not speak spanish and english until the spanairds came and part of mexico was takin because of some manifest destiny bullshyt
so do you agree that a certain group of people have tried to destroy several other groups of people by different means? look at what is marketed and promoted to a minority in america. now compare that to how a person in africa,brazil or thailand is marketed and promoted to. its totally different. "they" DONT attack each group of people the same way. they can attack one group of people a certain way. that doesnt mean it will be successful for the other group.

americans are FREE at the same time you are SLAVES. you use up the most resources on the globe yet you have a lot of homeless people. you have FREEDOM to live how you want.........guess what?????? this land is morally corrupt. no place on earth lacks more morality than america. just look at how the old people are treated. or how the physically disabled are treated. not to mention all the SEX,DRUGS,VIOLENCE,$$$$$$$$ AND FAST LIFE you have been bombarded with over the last 20 years.

heresy

ps blame a lot of american corps for the GENOCIDE that you see.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I mean by government officials and militia men going to your home and killing you just because of your race of ethnicity. That's what I am talking about. Forcing you out of your way of life to take you off to die. Jews, Bosnian Muslims, Sudan (I am not too familiar with this, I just know there is a big civil war going on and lots of people are dying).

Now I know this country is pretty fucked up, but then where else are you going to go? I see both sides of the debate going on in our country. Drugs are not forced into your hands and your dick is not forced into a pussy. But then again, there are not many options. It is hard to live on minimum wage, so I can see how selling drugs is appealing. And jobs in large cities are becoming fewer and fewer and corporations more and more.

America is just as guilty, I don't know why I didn't include Native Americans and African-Americans. Will it ever stop, I don't think so. There are too many psycho men out there who want power and too many people who are easily manipulated.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
genocide has been going on for a long ass time.....it happened to the native americans, jews, africans, bosnian muslims, and the shit that happened in cambodia....i think that's where it was....i think genocide will continue as long as there are people that have fucked up thought processes and that can manipulate people into doing what they want.....that will be a long time before that ends....it's too bad tho.....that's an understatement....but people need to realize that no matter what you look like on the outside etc, everyone is equal and we're all human, so we should all try to help eachother survive....

like inky and blinky i'm ghost...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I mean by government officials and militia men going to your home and killing you just because of your race of ethnicity. That's what I am talking about. Forcing you out of your way of life to take you off to die. Jews, Bosnian Muslims, Sudan (I am not too familiar with this, I just know there is a big civil war going on and lots of people are dying).
as i was saying before its a different form of genocide. do you think government officials are going to do that??? i know for a fact that they are going to start doing it just like that. its not the right season for it yet. the american government is going to start smashing on the citizens. no longer will the police shoot at a man 41 times and have to go to trial. no longer will police officers have to go to trial for beating the hell out of a motorist. they CANT do what they WANT to do yet. too many guns. too many people that are thinking differently and too many religions.
Now I know this country is pretty fucked up, but then where else are you going to go?
i myself am very interested in going to israel. however i dont think people should RUN.now lets look at something:

Drugs are not forced into your hands and your dick is not forced into a pussy.
thats true. now look at this:
and too many people who are easily manipulated.
do you see where i am going with this????? you are 100% correct when you say no one forced anyone to do anything. however when you PRESENT the chance to do this things (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) its on your hands also.

if i know that you like to drink and that you cant handle your drinking why will i take you to a bar? why will i be your stumbling block? who CREATES these situations that you speak of?
the poor housing,the lack of jobs,the drugs etc etc etc.......who creates those situations? who MARKETS AND PROMOTES that to the public? americans are bombarded MENTALLY. after that the PHYSICAL aspect comes into play. look at how a cat can slang dope. his mental is gone. all he see's is material things. he has to grind so he can have clothes,cars,jewelry,20 inch rims and women. basically he fell for the "IMAGE". guess what happens to him??? sooner or later he gets popped. now he is a PHYSICAL slave. he has to do time and most likely from this point on he will be in and out of the system.

now if that happens A LOT do you know what will happen to his people????? keep in mind that these SITUATIONS are CREATED. the first stop is the WHITE HOUSE. the last stop is a minority male 13-22 years of age.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Thanks Heresy, you have a very brilliant mind. I am actually reading a book on the genocide of the Bosnian Muslims and that is why I brought it up.

One thing that was said in the book is the way that the government, esecially ours, kept out of the eyes of the world. This happened over the last ten years. I am only 21, but to be honest, I had never heard of anything about this. That is fucked up. The same goes with what you are saying about African-Americans, they are going to keep it out of the publics eye.

There are so many reasons for what is going on in our country, but I don't really want to explain them all because what would happen is a ten page paper and I have to go study. But as long as jobs that require no college education keep disappearing and opening factories in other countries, there is no hope. The drug trade will look more appealing.