do you listen to your self?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
My bad if this was just addressed to Lil C.S. but...

I think you gotta love throwin your own CD in the player and just mobbin out to it, especially if you know it's tight. When I'm in the car most of the time people will ask me to play my song even if I didn't want to (of course I'm always down).

Me personally, I feel a little awkward throwing my stuff in the player when a lot of people are around unless someone makes a request to hear it. I'm not all into myself and I don't want it to seem that way, but if I just recorded a song, you can be damn sure I'ma be bumpin it for a few days if not a week straight...
and people will recognize it when it getts put on. That's just me...Grant Theft

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Yeah homey I ride to my shit all the time. It's just a lot of shit out that I ain't feelin', and if I didn't know me I would bump LIL C.S.' shit. I'm my hardest critic, so when I first record a song I listen to it for mistakes, and if I find some I'll go bac in the studio and do it over. Then when my album is done I listen to from a point of view that if I didn't know this person spittin' would I think he was tight. I never forget seein' Dr. Dre and Snoop on MTV when they was really hot in the 90's, and they ask Dre about people sendin' him demos, and he said listen to your music as a stranger, and if you wouldn't bump it don't put it out.

Then I'll listen to some other cd's that's the hot shit out at that time. I'll listen to the whole so called hot album, then immediately listen to mines afterwards and see how it compares. And my shit is smashin' a lot of peoples shit. Lately I've been bumpin' Nate Dogg's shit t though.

That's how I do it though dog. 1

LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
I had studio recorded and karaoke recorded a few tracks and I loved my own shit! I can't front plus I'd play it and people would be like, "that's tight. Who is that?" I'd just not even respond for a minute until they figured it out. I just don't take it serious enough cuz the music industry has just as much as bs as corporate america. I have over 300 raps probably wwwaaayyy more no lie!!!

May 10, 2002
YEAH U AT LEAST GOTTA BE A FAN!!! WHY EVEN PUT IT OUT IF U CANT STAND IT......AND IF NO ONE ELSE LIKES IT THEN AT LEAST U GOT SOMETHIN THAT U MADE THAT YOU THINK IS BANGIN....

Apr 25, 2002
I was at a party with a mixture of people and they was asking me to put in the song. I did and most of em was luving that shit. Ill only play my music around certain people. My music aint for people who listen to Dave Matthews and shit you know?
one