DJ Equip 4 SALE !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2002
2 Technics SL-1200M3D Silver Turntables ...
2 Heavy Duty Turtable Cases ...
1 Vestax PMC-05 Pro II 2 Channel DJ Scratch Mixer ....

email - [email protected]
aim - delpaso slim

Taking Offers - and BTW this equip is damn near new ..

M

mr2productionz

for real though homie...technics has the best turntable in the world...known fact. gemini is newer and not as good as technics.

Oct 17, 2002
www.mcradiation.com
1200? what the hell is that? i work strictly with pro shit, and it is all gemini, top of the line. cost me like $150 per table, and its endorsed by funkmaster flex. he would not endorse some shitty "1020" tables or some shit lmao get your info straight man

Jul 4, 2002
MC Radiation said:
1200? what the hell is that? i work strictly with pro shit, and it is all gemini, top of the line. cost me like $150 per table, and its endorsed by funkmaster flex. he would not endorse some shitty "1020" tables or some shit lmao get your info straight man
lmao , ur hella dumb homie..

cost u 150 per table...?

my shit cost 500 and somthin per table when i bought em..but now they lowered the price to like 425 per table...

my mixer cost 400 + ..

with the price of my mixer..i coulda bought 2 of ur shitty ass tables..

May 15, 2002
www.chazz-rokk.com
MC Radiation said:
the 1200's are the industry standard if you are serious about turntablism. heads are gonna laugh or are laughing at you right now for thinking that. i hope ur playing around. Ask all the top notch DJ's they'll tell u wassup. GEMINI has got to be one of the lesser brands out there too.

Oct 17, 2002
www.mcradiation.com
yo yo yo
i've worked with some of the best djs in tha wilmington, north dakota area and all of em use geminis, thats the best shit from what i know besides none of em i talked to ever heard of this 1020 tables OR no "vestax" so wat now? i think yall just are confused about shit go do some research and u see that gemini and funkmaster flex why would he put his names ont he table if he didnt know it was tha best that shit is top line u no what im sayin

Oct 26, 2002
www28.brinkster.com
well.... i thought flex's name was on tha numarks....... want it?
any way.... i don thionk this kat is jokin....... and if allll of your dj's use geminis...... i suggest u get some new dj's.......
tech 12's jus plain work! they got good torque.... and theyre as sturdy as a tank.......
the vestax are pretty much the same i think...... and they jus got a lil more features than the 12's.......but i dont like some of tha stuff....

anyways...... if u go and ask some of the top radio djs, battle djs, and, anyother dj.....(cept maybe not the house/dance djs) theyd all tell u that the techs are the only way to go........