Dirty South News

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
David Banner Goes Hulk!

F**K THE PO PO!

Yo! The police and Hip-Hop aren’t friends at all, but why aren’t there more “fight the power” anthems? Anyway David Banner’s not a punk and I heard that he cursed out a Savannah, GA police at the Platinum Awards. What set him off? Word is they gave him a ticket for a parking violation. Imagine if he was the victim of brutality like the masses. That’s when the Incredible Hulk comes out.

YOUNG JEEZY VERSUS THE BOOTLEGGERS

There is word that Young Jeezy’s album has been leaked out, but you better think twice before you bootleg it. I heard that certain ATL cats trying to sell advances are getting mobbed by 10-20 men that don’t think bootlegging is fair. Now, this could be the RIAA or it could be people that have Jeezy’s best interests at heart. Either way, the bootleggers that that resisted got their leg broke. Not literally, but they got a few speed knots. In these raids, I heard some of the raiders got arrested and that people want the leaker of the album leaking.