did anyone see the tyson interview on fox news?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
LOL LOL

YEah - I only caught a few mins but he said something like "The Title is like a woman, it doesnt deserve respect" and a woman was interviewing him

HAHA

Hes lost his damn mind. Then he says something like hes suprised he hasnt killed himself yet

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah Tyson admitted to biting Lennox when they started to brawl, and he said he still didnt rape that bitch. Tyson is fucking crazy, he is still a savage in the ring though.

Apr 25, 2002
skilledassassin said:
Yeah Tyson admitted to biting Lennox when they started to brawl, and he said he still didnt rape that bitch. Tyson is fucking crazy, he is still a savage in the ring though.
oh fa sho i dont give a fuck tyson is the best

Apr 25, 2002
Originally qouted from MikeTyson

No, the title doesn't deserve to be treated with respect because the title is like a woman, it's like love. It doesn't care for anything around it but itself. It doesn't care who possesses it, it still receives whatever

LMAO!!!!! SPEAK ON IT MIKE

May 6, 2002
tyson is gangsterous. back in the day you gotta admit he was prob the tightest fucker ever. 19 yrs old n shit, damn. that my age, trips me out when i see him in the ring fightin for the championship.

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
tyson is a nut<<for realz>>>
i think hez afraid of lennox>>>homeboy is bitting cuz he doesnt want 2 jump in the ring with LEWIS>>when he beats tyson down he will resort 2 disqulifying himself like alwayz>>>>hez washed up with no future <<a shadow of his former self-->with nothing more 2 do than look like a beast and make himself a spectcle

Apr 26, 2002
Tyson's a trip now, especially when he said that unless that reporter wanted to 'fornicate' with him that she should quit askin him questions. At least he's actually been training for this fight instead of going out and fuckin around

Apr 25, 2002
Everyone should read this interview . . . . Mike Tyson is a fucking idiot . . . LoL but I love watching/reading the interviews and I wanna see him kick some ass June 8th!

M

MrFreeze

illmannered666 said:
Hes lost his damn mind. Then he says something like hes suprised he hasnt killed himself yet
fo real that fools on one. i saw that shit and i just couldnt beleive how fucked off his head is. seriosly sicc in the head.

Apr 25, 2002
mike is crazy.he's not very smart at all and i don't think he can express himself well.i think thats whuts bothering him.now he don't care.he's like fuck it with everything he don't care.he was talking to that lady like a fucking nutt.talking about let me have these episodes that shit is explosive foreal.he puts that in the ring and he's hurting sumbody.he needs to learn how to control that anger and channel it into a win as far as boxing.fare and square.that fool has issues.i'm a tyson fan but that guy is losing it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
THIS IS WHY HE IS MY ROLE MODEL!!!! ---------> "I said I bit Lennox because that is what everyone wanted to hear. I will say anything to get under his skin. But on June 8, flesh will not be enough. I will take Lennox's title, his soul and smear his pompous brains all over the ring when I hit him." -TYSON

I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM DESTROY LEWIS!!!